Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Time Grand - Time-Grand.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

468.gif

Link : http://time-grand.com

The time of the mighty has come! Time-Grand.com - an investment project that provides high returns in a short period of time. Time-Grand.com professionals are working with high risk stock exchanges. In Time-Grand.com you can earn money for your dreams faster and more than any other similar investment projects. Time-Grand.com offers variety of investment plans for all people with a fixed interest rate! Become a Grand Time club and start earning right now!

PLANS:

3 days. Profit 10.8 %

Plan Spent Amount (cash) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan A $10 - $100 0.12

Plan B $101 - $600 0.15

11 days. Profit 55 %

Plan Spent Amount (cash) Daily Profit (%)

Plan A $20 - $10,000 4.00

Plan B $100 - $10,000 5.00

33 days. Profit 264 %

Plan A $100 - $10,000 7.00

Plan B $500 - $10,000 8.00

55 days. Profit 660 %

Plan A $1,000 - $10,000 10.00

Plan B $3,000 - $10,000 12.00

Accept : LR

Link : http://time-grand.com

well there are two plans in which we can make investment but i think first plan is good for us because its only for 3 days and roi is only 10.8% which is quite low and reasonable.i think we can check this site.

For me here, I better see the whole Investment Plan on this HYIP here. So, we can make calculation whether this HYIP can pay the investors good or not. In this HYIP we can see some Investment Plans have very high RoI and not reasonable at all here. So better think again

this is just another program trying to out smart investors by offering a kinda confuse plan,i can tell the program is only gonna scam any hyip investors that try to invest with this program,even hyip monitors will not give this program support,the term and plan the program is offering investors is not safe and i can tell the program is scam in disguise.

This program is actually running for 7 days and I can't just find a monitor monitoring the program,the script used for this program is kind of cheap,the roi offered in all the plans are all on the high side and this will make the program not to last,I doubt if this program is paying,so it is better I stay away from the program

investors money will be managed in financial trading specifically in stock trading. with professional trader staff, maybe this site able to generate good and high profit income per day but to say 3% or more per day as nett profit reasonable is doesn't make sense. maybe this site will be paying but surely will not last long.

I do think if you ask me investors contain the power to come to a decision if the program will be enduring or perhaps not really that is certainly by simply these overlooked your large spending strategies in addition to taking low in addition to temporary purchase strategies. seriously further concern may very well be inclined to the program on obvious constant spending position.