Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

greenpurse - greenpurse.org

HYIPCORE

Invest from $ 1 to $ 2,500 under the 100 percent in 30 hours.

This site has only one plan but it seems its only one plan but I can't hardly understand what the plan means. I guess this site is not going to last long. I don't understand what it means by under the 100 percent. So does it mean this site will only going to pay less than we invest? If that going to happen then what the use of investing in here if we can't earn in here right?

i kinda like the design of this program but i dont think i can invest with this program.the program is offering investors an hourly plan and i can tell the admin of the program will not sustain the plan there are offering investors,moreover the program is an hourly program,not even hit and run is available on this program

This HYIP here is just another HYIP from Russia. Because we can see if we check the website of this HYIP here, in the online support column here, there is the Russian language written on this HYIP here. Well, it is not a good thing, because the HYIP has to use all English language

minimum investment obviously affordable but unfortunately this hyip site only accept perfectmoney as deposit and withdrawal option. will be more attractive if this site also add libertyreserve as one of their deposit and withdrawal option. this way will also give opportunity to the hyip gain a lot of investors since the LR users is many.