Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Usdtrading - Usdtrading.net

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : https://www.usdtrading.net

UsdTrading is a definitive source for tools and information relating to the financial markets such as real-time quotes and streaming charts, up-to-date financial news, technical analysis, brokers directory & listings, an economic calendar, and tools & calculators.

PLANS:

PlanA : Daily 7.00 % for 30 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

A $10 - $1,000 7.00

Calculate your profit >>

PlanB : Daily 9.00 % for 30 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

B $1,001 - $1,000,000 9.00

Accept : LR, PM, STP, Egopay

Link : https://www.usdtrading.net

We can make calculation here, 9% daily RoI in 30 days, then it means 270% RoI in one month. So, it is not a good thing for the investors. Because the RoI offered is too high here. Usually it will be very hard for the investors here to make profit from this kind of HYIP

only greedy investors will be thinking of having anything to do with this program, i can tell no investors on this program will reach bep,though i have the believe the admin of the program will pay investors and hyip monitors to attract investors to the program but the program is only scam them before they reach bep and i guess it best to just ignore the program.

That's very correct,it would be difficult for investors to make profit in this type of a program,the program can never sustain to reach BEP talk less of making profits from it,right now the site is currently inaccessible,I don't know if it is from my end,if it is general,I am afraid the program has gone scam

Common guys let not conclude yet.What guys should be thinking is the possibility of reaching bep which is 15 days which from all ramification the program can last longer than we think.Admin spent money to buy protection,the script looks good,only thing am expecting is admin to add monitors to the program.Though the roi looks high and risky,the program still promising.

I would partially be agreeing with Ofejiro.since the admin already spent much on the site it wouldn't want to close it down in a haste.i think guys who invest early should at least be getting to BEP and be able to sweep in some profits but seeing the end of their plans that i wouldn't be guaranteeing.

• 5 weeks later...

Online for one month exactly, USDTrading has been paying on time so far, so yet the first cycle with the thirty business days term hasn't finished, and way two weeks to go then early investors would have made more than doule on investment, it's a nice profitable plan but requires high efforts to survive longer.