Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

QuantumCapital - quantumcapital.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Quantum Capital is the new online division of an International Holding Company headquartered in

Singapore's Financial district, and serving clients around the world.

It is a real company, with a real office, real people and real investment action. It was created by a

group of professionals with market experience dating back to the late 90s in the areas of futures and

options trading, commodities, stocks, bonds, currencies, short term guaranteed investments, and short

term real estate transactional funding.

Plan:

From $100 to $1000 > 3% paid daily return for 60 Business days.

From $1001 to $5000 > 5% paid daily return for 60 Business days.

From $5001+ > 7% paid daily return for 60 Business days.

The minimum investment at Quantum Capital is $100

Manual Deposit

Accept: Perfect Money, EgoPay, Liberty Reserve, Wire Transfer

Join QuantumCapital here

despite this program being a good place for investors to invest, i think the program will struggle to get investors that will invest with the program even hyip monitors will not invest with the program that much,the minimum investment the program requires is way too high and i think that is what will make the program to struggle,moreover the program is a long term program.

This HYIP here is not a bad HYIP. Because the script used by this HYIP here is nice and pretty here. Then the RoI offered by this HYIP here is also reasonable. Hopefully this HYIP can be the next star in the HYIP business here. Because it is such a nice thing to try here

100 dollars minimum. Is this hyip site a joke? You can't find a banners of this site in ptp forums. Its seems hyip monitoring sites does not really give a fuss about this site. So why do this site has high minimum to invest? I'm sure this site will going to turn to scam after few investors starts to invest in here as I'm sure admin does not really plan to last long. Its only have 100 dollars minimum so that other investors think this site is stable.

The script might be cool,but that doesn't mean that the program is a good program,the admin of þhis program never allowed any monitor to radar the program and this will definitely make þhe program not to last,3% as the daily roi for 60 fays seems sustainable but to me,it is not,anyways I will just skip this program

offering good daily profit rate indeed and I guess every investors will consider to spend their money here to make invest. but unfortunately the opportunity given by this hyip only for those big investors because they set very high minimum invest. $100 is high amount to risking for small investors.