Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Daily-cashout - Daily-cashout.com

xetang

Hourly Cashout Hourly cashout means that you are now able to ask for a money cashout every hour and have your requests imidiately processed!

30 Days - 4% daily profit.

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 0.15

Plan 2 $100 - $500 0.19

Plan 3 $500 - $1,000 0.20

30 Days - 4% daily profit.

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 4.02

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 4.40

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 4.90

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 6.00

65 Days - 10% daily profit.

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $501 - $1,000 5.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $1,500 7.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $5,000 8.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 10.00

Plan 5 $10,001 - $50,001 14.00

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Licensed Script

Dedicated Sever

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://daily-cashout.com/?ref=zozo278

well i guess it good to see this program is paying investors already,the program is having a paying status with few hyip monitors,the program is an hourly program and i still think investors can still get something from the program since the program is pretty much still new and the program is having a paying status,but i guess investor need to invest early.

If it doesn't pay,that means that the admin is not just honest at all,cos I don't see why a program that is offering 0.19% as the daily roi wouldn't be paying,this program should pay for a very long time,only that the site is not a secured site and it can be hacked at any time,that is what might likely destroy the program

Yes the mistake came from plan 2 as the roi offered there is supposed to be 5%daily for 30days. Well, its a mid term program and with the returns offered here, it should stay till investors make profits or break even or even complete a term in the 1st and 2nd plans. The 3rd plan won't be able to complete a term because the total return there is very high.

well i guess it good to see this program is paying investors already,the program is having a paying status with few hyip monitors,the program is an hourly program and i still think investors can still get something from the program since the program is pretty much still new and the program is having a paying status,but i guess investor need to invest early.

Yes we can see this HYIP is paying the members at first. But, we do not know how long this HYIP will pay the member here. In this way here, we can see the RoI offered by this HYIP is high already. We have to think better here before making investment in this HYIP here

30 days is already a long wait for me. I don't recommend that we spend more time in here. I just want to spend some times in a hyip site. Like 5 days or 10 days at most. But 30 days? I guess I'm an impatient type of person. I hope I can make good living in here in the long run. But one thing I'm sure. If this site turn out to be good and paying for 30 days then I just miss another good opportunity.

Irrespective of the stable plans the program is not getting attention of investors.

Live Statistics

Started Dec 1, 2012

Running days 17

Total accounts 47

Active accounts 1

Total deposited $ 604.85

Total withdraw $ 31.09

47 members.,just 1 active member with just $600 deposit for 17 days.No monitor is given consideration about the program,I think admin in no time will get discouraged and possibly shut down the program so I'll give it a skip.

Really, I too have invested $10 with this site yesterday because I see that their plan are good and admin too have tried to promote more for new monitors daily therefore we too can see that at this time have had more 10 monitors approved for this site and too have had status "Paying" in monitors, I too have had first payment today and it is nice when my payment is instantly:

Date: 2012-19-12 14:58:02

Batch: 124765747

From Account: U3277982

Amount: $0.35

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from daily-cashout.com

besides offering good profit rate, this hyip also offer good commission in referral program. member will get around 10% per referral and if minimum invest is $1, referrer will get $1 per 10 referral. its very good. by the way, I am see some of hyip monitor site monitoring and give paying report at the moment.

@xetang I can see the program is doing nice at the moment now so not bad idea when you joined.On the contrary dont you think the plan duration is a bit long to break even? Because it would take 25 days to reach bep except you've strong convience the program can last above 25 days.

Really, I only select plan 30 days and it is daily without hourly because it is bring again benefit better, other I can join with program up 130 days, therefore it is not surprise when I invested here and really they still are paying out very good, admin still adding new monitors daily to attract investors therefore I think that not far this site will become one of best long sites. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 2012-20-12 15:26:28

Batch: 124893736

Amount: $0.36

Good to see your payment proof,I know that this program ought to do pretty well cos the daily roi is really low and the good thing about the program is,it supports a very low minimum spend,assuming the minimum spend is $10,so many investor would have stayed away from the program cos no investor would want to risk $10 for a roi that is far below 1%

Good to see your payment proof,I know that this program ought to pretty well cos the daily roi is really low and the good thing about the program is,it supports a very low minimum spend,assuming the minimum spend is $10,so many investor would have stayed away from the program cos no investor would want to risk $10 for a roi that is far below 1%

I don't think that it is too many risk at this time when site too just begin not long, I too see that admin too have began to add more new monitors and too have offered very good for monitors at this time, although I don't sure how long they will pay out about but at this time it is nice when invest here and I still receiving payment daily with this site. As below is My latest payment:

Date: 2012-21-12 15:35:23

Batch: 125024176

Site is running not long therefore everything still need more time so that admin can add new monitors, he have a good script with enough protection programs, it is not cheap script therefore I think that it is not surprise when admin trying to invest in attraction more investors to invest his site when he promoting good and have had some monitors to offer RCB at this time

I don't think that it is too many risk at this time when site too just begin not long, I too see that admin too have began to add more new monitors and too have offered very good for monitors at this time, although I don't sure how long they will pay out about but at this time it is nice when invest here and I still receiving payment daily with this site. As below is My latest payment:

Yea,the site is still paying,but the program hasn't really gotten much deposits so I believe that the program would still be paying for some time until the admin realises hige funds,that is when þhe program might likely go scam,about 8 monitors are listed in þhe rate us page and majority of the monitors are sgowing the status as PAYING

No of monitors approved for this site at this time too have increased into 14 monitors and have had more a half of them have approved for this site with status "Paying", I think that it is good status because at least we too can see that they still are paying very good stable at this time, I too have just receive new payment not long and it still is instant.

Date: 2012-22-12 15:46:44

Batch: 125129759

I think shareholders is going to be drawn to this system majorly as a result of minimum amount put in is usually lower and can end up being inexpensive in order to possibility. Getting about possibility degree, the item wont end up being much as the system may be lengthy with all the options obtainable in this system intended for purchase.