Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-Corp - money-corp.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Money-Corp.com is a private well known company operating offline since 2012. We are offering flexible and most profitable investment offers for our users. By using Money-Corp.com, you are securing your funds. You can never lose with us. We are committed to give you maximum return of your fund in this competive market

Plan:

37% hourly for 3 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 and more 37.00

65% hourly for 2 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $10 - $100 55.00

Plan 2 $101 and more 65.00

125% after 1 hour - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $30 - $150 109.00

Plan 2 $151 and more 125.00

Accept LR,PM,Payza

Join Money-Corp here

i think this program is still in the safe mode for now,since the program is pretty much still new and i think investor can still take little profit from the program since the program is new and the program is less than 4 hours online.though the program is an hourly program and i can only advise investor to stay away from the program and invest with other better program around.

well one monitor has already approved it.roi is definitely very high here but i think they will pay us for some more hours because they only got 698$ investment which is not a bid deposit.i think this time is safe for investing money.in it. let see what we will earn from it.

Well, we can not trust the HYIP monitor too much. Specially if the HYIP monitor here is cheap. It is actually not a secret anymore, some HYIP monitors have the forever "Paying" status here. Investors have to be really careful here

Started Dec 17, 2012

Running days 1

Total accounts 90

Active accounts 13

Total deposited $ 637.92

Total withdraw $ 6.98

Visitors online 16

Members online 5

Newest Member lupetto63

Last deposit $ 1.11 (restu48)

Last withdraw $ 2.22 (serg)

Last update Dec 18, 2012

From the stats above it shows that this hourly program is not paying,you all can imagine how much it has paid since yesterday,I checked there rate us page and I found 3 monitors listing it,and the 3 monitors invested in the program,2 are showing it as PAYING while the last one is WAITING,I think this program has gone scam

37% hourly for 3 hours - Instant Withdrawal

This thread has been open just yesterday but I will not be surprise if this site turn out to be not paying tomorrow. I'm sure this hourly hyip site can't sustain itself for long. Theirs no way a hyip site like this one can find good number of investors every day so that its can pay its investors hourly. And in my experience theirs no hourly hyip site that really last more than a week.