Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

money-frog - money-frog.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

money-frog.com is a professional Forex market trader and a trusted partner in the online investment market for people who are looking for an alternative, simple and reliable way to increase their income. And you do not have to be an expert in economics or to have skills to trade Forex. At the present time, in an unstable economic environment, many people consider various possibilities to keep their savings.

money-frog.com offers not only to save, but also to increase funds profitably, as money-frog.com is a skilled and a confident team of traders with years of experience. The main principles of money-frog.com are maximization of profits and quick payment of dividends to our clients. money-frog.com is stability and confidence in the future. It is very easy to invest with money-frog.com : there are several types of investment strategies for our investors' convenience, you choose the most appropriate strategy to invest, and then our team works for you. The motto of our team is the following: do not work for money, let money work for you!

Plan:

24 Hours

Hourly Withdrawal

105%$1 - $1,000

110%$1,001 - $30,000

3 Days

Hourly Withdrawal

130 %$1 - $1,000

140 %$1,001 - $30,000

7 Days

Daily Withdrawal

180 %$1 - $1,000

200 %$1,001 - $30,000

14 Days

Daily Withdrawal

400 %$1 - $1,000

600 %$1,001 - $30,000

28 Days

Weekly Withdrawal

900 %$1 - $1,000

1650 %$1,001 - $30,000

Accept LR PM

Join money-frog here

We can make calculation from the Investment Plans offered by this HYIP here. To make 1650% RoI in almost one month investment plan here, is actually very high and it is beyond our mind here. So, it is better for us to be really careful with very high profit HYIP like this one.

the name of this program is just a scam in disguise, i can tell this program is only gonna scam any hyip investor that invest with this program and i can only advise investors to invest wisely on this program or esle the program will scam them,proper research need to be done on this program before anything can be done on the program.

The site is a secured site,the admin has used a professional script,the site is also protected from DDOS attacks,it is SSL encrypted,the roi offered might be on the high side and not sustainable but the program has sarted paying cos when I checked the rateus page,there are about 5 monitors listing it and only one of is having the status as paying,I think that is the only monitor that invested in it

I just wonder on how the admin of this program has managed to be paying up till this moment despite the high roi that the program is offering,I checked the rate us page,the program has gained 11 more monitors to the 5 that was listed yesterday,making it 16 monitors,4 are listing as paying,I think they are the only monitors that invested in the program

Just saw a word hourly and I don't bother to look for the plan details. For me this site is not good right away. And just reading the site name money-frog already make me laugh. Frog? Come on. Who will going to invest his money even they know its going to turn to scam as all hyip site turn to scam. But the worse is that only a fool will going to invest his money into a frog. lols.