Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

world-glory - world-glory.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

World Glory is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

110% AFTER 1 HOUR

200% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS

250% AFTER 1 DAY

Accept LR PM

Join world-glory here

the script this program is using has being used times without number by scam program,though the program is an hourly program and i guess thats why the admin of the program did not bother to use a better script on the program,i can only advise investor to stay away from this program and invest with other better program we have around.

Started Dec 17, 2012

Running days 0

Total accounts 83

Total deposited $ 7,707.67

Total withdraw $ 4,141.18

well a very cheap script used by this hyip.but look at their stats these are showing a very high deposited and withdrawal amount.normally we can see that people avoid to invest money in cheap script sites but how they invested here.

110% in just an hour? Then I guess right now this site is a scam site. Theirs no way a hyip site can pay its members with 10% an hour. Or 340% in 24 hours. that's is just impossible to happen. I guess this site is a scam site right now. I will not be surprise if all hyip monitoring site has put this site status to waiting and eventually to scam or not paying. Because theirs no way its going to pay 110% per hour.

There's no better explanation that the statistics here is fake. With such roi, this program has a very high tendency of not paying but it may manage to pay for some hours but I don't see it staying for up to 24hours, therefore its very risky to go for the 2nd plan. Investors should avoid investing here.

I don't think that the stats is fake,it is a hourly program,so I expect it to get huge funds as deposit cos investors likes to invest in it,the very first hour that it started,but I think the program would have been dead by now cos the admin has made close to $4,000 as his/her profit

well a very cheap script used by this hyip.but look at their stats these are showing a very high deposited and withdrawal amount.normally we can see that people avoid to invest money in cheap script sites but how they invested here.

It is very hard to believe the data written on this HYIP here. Because it is not a new secret anymore here, it is very easy for the HYIP Admin to change the data on its website here. Specially we can see this HYIP has very high RoI. 250% daily RoI is just like a dream come true

the site script is very simple and not completed with ssl protection. but there is one of hyip monitor site monitoring there and give paying report so far. its good news but if we see the plan, looks like this hyip site will be unable last long paying even though they has been get paying status.