Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fundbarter - Fundbarter.net

xetang

Welcome To Fund barter

Fund Barter inc Ltd is engaged in online trading of Foreign Exchange (FX), Stocks, Stocks on Margin (CFDs), Futures. Our company is an investment advisory firm that solely trades the Forex market with the objective of aggressive growth. Fund Barter inc Ltd is a boutique firm specializing in only four major currency cross pairs including the USD/JPY, USD/CHF, GBP/USD and EUR/USD.

3% daily for 50 days

Min $50 - Max $2500

4% daily for 50 days

Min $2501 - Max $5000

5% daily for 50 days

Min $5001 - Unlimited

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Join here: http://fundbarter.net/?ref=zozo278

I guess this hyip program is designed for big investors cos $50 is the minimum spend in the program and so many investors can't afford this minimum spend,3% as the daily roi seems reasonable and sustainable but if we look at it properly it is not cos the principal would still be returned after the program matures

For a new HYIP like this one here, the minimum to invest on this HYIP here is all the way too high, $50. So, it is not a strange thing, if many investors will think twice before making investment here. Because the minimum is very high for the HYIP business. Usually HYIP starts with only $10

The 1st plan is the best as it can complete a term since the total return isn't that much. Other plans have higher total returns and although they may pay for some time, they have slight chances of completing a term.

There's one discouraging thing about this hyip: the minimum deposit is high and that will scare some investors especially small scale investors from trying their luck here.

in as much as i did love to invest with this program,the minimum investment required by the admin of the program will not let me invest with the program and i think that will make the program not get much investors,though the daily return is ok but for a program asking for this much of minimum investment and the program is not protected, i dont think the program will get much attention from hyip monitors.

Properly this program carries a nice prepare during, the one negative aspect here's the minimum amount deposit may look intimidating towards confront connected with modest investors, because their simply just too high for you to risk. This could lessen how much investors likely to invest while using the software.

I simply looked at the site along with saw that the administrative inhere widely used a terrific software secondly the actual return the actual administrative provides sort of tabled could be environmentally friendly. folks takingadvantage of such a plan could be wonderful after we validate these people witout a doubt paying.

Like I have said in my previous post that this program is offering a high roi,and this would definitely make the program not to last although I am not saying that iþ won't pay but it would be difficult for investors to get to BEP,anyways I am not just in support of this program,but I will keep a close watch on it

• 1 year later...

Fund Barter has been living for forty days exactly, it has all the plans with minimum set at big amounts, only the plan, Basic is affordable for large investors, which require $50 minimum, to invest in, the plan is simple, pays 150% in the period of 50 business days, with 3% daily ROI, withdrawals will be processed instantly in here.

As per the monitor, GoldPoll, Fund Barter has been running for 387 days now, but it started to add other monitors, a couple of weeks ago, that is why I guess we can find the old LR option mentioned on their website FAQ page as well as home pages, referral commission is not so attractive it is just 4% at the moment.