Earn More With BuxBonus

Win AdGrid Daily Prizes

Unlimited Direct Referrals and Guaranteed PTC Ads Daily

FREE PREMIUM FOR FIRST 1,000 MEMBERS!

New site from Admin Buxforsurf!

Free registration, thank you:

PREMIUMCLIX - Click.View.Earn money.

banner1.png

this program is pretty much still new,though i think the program will struggle to get members that will like to click on the program due to the payment processor being used, i dont think majority of ptc members have access to the pay-pal account,the click rate is ok and the minimum payout on the program is encouraging.

they are offering an incredibly high rate of clicking on ad and it is also forking over in euro currency although unfortunately the income are not supporting this site because its below 0. 03e. i think this ptc desires some advancements. so that it is able to attract effective members toward it.

this system will be basically nevertheless fresh, however i do think the program will probably find it hard to receive people that will want to click the software due to payment cpu being utilized, when i please don't think majority of ptc people have accessibility to your pay-pal account, your simply click fee will be all right and also the minimal payment on the software will be encouraging.