Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

sanwoid - sanwoid.com

I'm not admin

http://www.sanwoid.com

We offer our clients the most favorable and flexible terms of cooperation. Guaranteed high level of profitability.

The average daily income of 1.1% daily (including weekends). We carefully treat every customer. Join us!

List of payment systems: Perfect Money, Liberty Reserve.

All monetary transactions are in U.S. dollars.

The company proposes to use pre-created e-Voucher's.

Electronic vouchers are sold at the official shop of the company - SanWoid Shop.

The Company warrants immediate placement of the deposit and the activation e-Voucher.

http://www.sanwoid.com

Yeah this hyip has a little different angle. They will try to sustain the hyip with reselling e-vouchers. And thats not a bad idea.

This e-vouchers i think is getting more and more used. So idea is great, lets see if they can keep it going.

The roi is ok, the info on the site is really less. And it seems this is the way the want it too.

well...I can see admin made this site with very simple design and no information in first page...maybe we can see this program plans after we joined....

but if they paid 1.1% daily interest I think this one is good for long term investment....I will wait and see some payment proofs first before consider to join and invest here...

The design is different, at least it's attractive but I think the feeling to the design is something personal as somebody may find it cheap, however I think that the website is not user friendly as I still cannot find th plan details and as luci said, there is no faq page, it seems to be a rookie work.

When i wanted to make few deposit under the deposit method i found there is choice of amount and a few amounts have been listed and iam confused whether we have to select either one of those listed amount or can we invest any amount as our preference in between those ranges

I believe the site's ROI is quite reasonable and sustainable. But with luci's posts, it got me wondering if this is really for real or not. I mean, the site is attractive in anyway, but the information you needed aren't there. The FAQ, and other necessary information are not there. Well, I would have to ditch this.

When i wanted to make few deposit under the deposit method i found there is choice of amount and a few amounts have been listed and iam confused whether we have to select either one of those listed amount or can we invest any amount as our preference in between those ranges

Did you find how to do the deposit? Good to know if and how:) I was also thinking joining the fun in this site

Did you find how to do the deposit? Good to know if and how:) I was also thinking joining the fun in this site

Not yet i haven't able to get any clarification yet but i was expecting any member of this forum might help me

if not the only option is to write the admin and get clarification