Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

Yes most survey sites that are legit which pay via Paypal restrict so many countries from registering or having accounts with them. I guess its countries that are not allowed to have accounts with Paypal(countries that Paypal have restricted from having accounts with them). Maybe sometime in the future, Paypal may add more countries to their list so that more people globally may be able to earn online with their Paypal accounts.

This is true. Pay Pal is not too friendly for the global people here. If we compare the flexibility of Pay Pal and Liberty Reserve, Pay Pal is very strict. Not people from all over the world here can apply for Pay Pal here. It is actually complicated and not good here.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have made it a point not to make use of survey sites for earnings because of the scarcity of surveys for international members so dont consider it a good source of Paypal funds. Also, although Paypal may be friendly for the many countries they are still a good processor trusted for online shopping.

if you want to earn by paypal and you are ASIAN, it is better to sold something or become a freelancer, one of my friend which joined some freelance site can earns about more than $500 per month,from paypal account. and so far he doesn't have too much problem with paypal.

Freelancing or online job does not necessarily meant for Asian only most of the online earnings are using paypal for these kind of Jobs because the employers pays using this method. Only, we can have disadvantage the competition and of course, we can't make it easy to earn. I still looking forward to have more ways to earn in paypal by next year.

Freelancing or online job does not necessarily meant for Asian only most of the online earnings are using paypal for these kind of Jobs because the employers pays using this method. Only, we can have disadvantage the competition and of course, we can't make it easy to earn. I still looking forward to have more ways to earn in paypal by next year.

of course, and i don't mean to say that FreeLancer for asian, but that is one of the good way for Asian to earn paypal safely without too much deal, in GPT site we have much problem because sometimes that paypal limited our account without some nonsense reason and that is so annoying.

of course, and i don't mean to say that FreeLancer for asian, but that is one of the good way for Asian to earn paypal safely without too much deal, in GPT site we have much problem because sometimes that paypal limited our account without some nonsense reason and that is so annoying.

Incorrect. They will going to have limit our account with a valid reason we know that. And paypal if going to have those no reasons then, obviously they will be many complaints already but if you did violate paypal policy then, it's the paypal user fault. And we will see the reason of limited account in the resolution center.

Incorrect. They will going to have limit our account with a valid reason we know that. And paypal if going to have those no reasons then, obviously they will be many complaints already but if you did violate paypal policy then, it's the paypal user fault. And we will see the reason of limited account in the resolution center.

so why i see some complain in the other forum about them, people said that they are too much strict, and why i see some honest people that need to make more than once of their account just because of this thing, nonsense or make a sense reason is subjective thing since every people must be have the different opinion about it, but overall paypal still considerable as one of the good payment processor.

One just needs to be careful with the use of their account to make sure that they are using it within the terms and rules of Paypal. If there are instances where the account has been limited without reason, you can contact Paypal to get it resolved since you would be using it legally.

so why i see some complain in the other forum about them, people said that they are too much strict, and why i see some honest people that need to make more than once of their account just because of this thing, nonsense or make a sense reason is subjective thing since every people must be have the different opinion about it, but overall paypal still considerable as one of the good payment processor.

They complain because they did something. If they are honest then, they will able to solve their issue with paypal, and how you will know that they are honest? Why then, my account does not been limited and I got verified but no complain about it the processing?

They complain because they did something. If they are honest then, they will able to solve their issue with paypal, and how you will know that they are honest? Why then, my account does not been limited and I got verified but no complain about it the processing?

some of them are my friend in real life. so i believe them 2 of them even showed me their account :D, and about your last question so i said that is subjective, since not all people around the world have same treatment by paypal, i also have paypal account and verified for 2 years but don't have any problem with them

some of them are my friend in real life. so i believe them 2 of them even showed me their account :D, and about your last question so i said that is subjective, since not all people around the world have same treatment by paypal, i also have paypal account and verified for 2 years but don't have any problem with them

If you've got your account as verified and no problem then, then it's not subjective, we both use our paypal accounts or have some transactions. Will paypal going to randomly limit account for no reason, do we think that's the right one. For sure, if we can know what kind of activities your friends are doing with their paypal account then, we might understand. And if ever they are limited then, they should have atleast show you the reason of getting limited.

Well, actually in using Pay Pal here is a little bit complicated here. Specially if we are not living in the North America here. But, if we really understand the rules and regulations on Pay Pal here, we can make good trust in using Pay Pal here. But not too many people like to do with Pay Pal

I dont think that its too complicated but that its limiting to many online earners around the world then yes I agree. This is because a lot more online earners are unable to work on sites that use this payment processor because their countries are not allowed.

not only for some earner too but for some organization like that happened before, some non profit organization account just limited by them, and made many other people raise petition to them and make them release that account, actually this is maybe misunderstanding but if paypal keep doing like this i don't what people will see about them

When they say that it's for your own security then it's like putting a period on it. I actually don't know where the money goes when the owner didn't able to get his money back does it will remain forever on that account?

that is the question that still not answered by many people, even we asked to paypal i don't know if they will answer it but according to my experience with some of my friend that have problem, they will not answer something like that, for me as long as my account is fine i will be fine too, and as we know that paypal have bigger rate for exchange :D

When they say that it's for your own security then it's like putting a period on it. I actually don't know where the money goes when the owner didn't able to get his money back does it will remain forever on that account?

The money would then belong to Paypal because for as long as your account is limited you cannot withdraw it or send it someone else. I am just glad that since I started using Paypal I never had a problem with getting my account limited for whatever reason.

if i don't make any mistake they have 180 days withdrawal time for users so it means if our account will be closed or limited they will allow us to withdraw all the money that we have here after 180 days, so i think that you all if limited still have chance to get your money back if you have bank account

if i don't make any mistake they have 180 days withdrawal time for users so it means if our account will be closed or limited they will allow us to withdraw all the money that we have here after 180 days, so i think that you all if limited still have chance to get your money back if you have bank account

Are you serious? Well, if it is true, then it is not a good deal for the members here. Because we can not keep our money in Pay Pal without doing anything here. So, what we can see here, it will be not an interesting program anymore here. Pay Pal has to think about this discretion

I don't think it's 180 days withdrawal but this will mean that your account limited will going to be back to normal features since, within this limit days your account will not going to have any transactions either send or receive and also we can't withdraw the funds. Our funds will just store there and will remain until the time is up.

I know that is when your account got frozen in here that you will need to wait for a number of days before you can touch the money on it, but I guess after it you can get your account back to normal because one of the reason why one's account may get frozen is when someone's trying to access their account.

Are you serious? Well, if it is true, then it is not a good deal for the members here. Because we can not keep our money in Pay Pal without doing anything here. So, what we can see here, it will be not an interesting program anymore here. Pay Pal has to think about this discretion

yeah i find some topic about this in some forums that i search in google and i think this feature is good at least before they closed our account we can get our rights to our bank account, rather than we get nothing from this payment processor, even they are not interesting for some people but for me they are still :D

I'm still not giving up with this processors in term of earning via paypal. I know many sites right now are paying LR and since LR has low fees most online earners prefer LR than paypal. But still for me its good to earn via paypal. I do believe that I can earn good amount of money in paypal also. So lets just hope that we can find many sites that pays via paypal that shoulder paypal fees.