Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cashclixs - cashclixs.com

darwin

Effectively the ptc is offering a beneficial offer the following and I am hoping that this sort of won't dissatisfy us simply by some included rules through that nominal payout. It is reasonably good remaining true or it will likely be some trick to own more people to join using this type of one but i am curious using this one therefore i will make this happen one.

i guess the admin of this program should try and add more ads to this program,though i was able to get 10 ads as a standard member on the program but i guess i will like it if members can get more than that to reach the minimum payout on the program on time.click rate on the program is standard and the minimum payout is also reachable.

• 1 month later...

from a high of 1.022 Members this ptc admin recently issued a payment of $ 48 and the number of ads that provided to members only as many as 11 standard advertising alone, I think it takes a very long time to be able to accept payments from ptc because advertisements provided fairly limited and income us that we can get from these ads on a daily basis just for $ 0.0390 if we are just a standard member