Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Onerealshare - Onerealshare.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://onerealshare.com

468.gif

With One Real Share Inc you are able to experience the advantages of being an online investor. Our company proivdes a possibility to participate in direct investments in various profitable fields without necessity to learn the strategies and principles of online trading.

The money you deposit are managed by our investment experts who invest the funds in short-term contracts which guarantee the rapid capital growth. We provide a wide range of online investment solutions and specialize in the stock and commodities trading. The growth of capital is achieved by the prediction of the increases in value of shares of certain companies which have predisposition to it.

PLANS:

2% Daily for 100 Days (Instant Withdrawals)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan #1 $1 - $100 2.00

2.5% - 3% Daily for 100 Days (Instant Withdrawals)

Plan #2 $101 - $1,000 2.50

Plan #3 $1,001 - $50 3.00

55% Daily for 2 Days (Instant Withdrawals)

Fast $100 - $500 52.00

Fast 2 $501 - $1,000 53.00

Fast 3 $1,001 - $50,000 55.00

Accept : LR, PM, STP, Egopay, Comic Pay

Link : http://onerealshare.com

i guess i will have loved to invest on the 2 days plan if the minimum investment required on the plan isn't that much but i dont think the program is safe for any new investors to invest on the program,though the program might manage to get paying status from hyip monitors but the truth remain that the program is not safe for any hyip investors to invest on the program.

55% every day Return on your investment for just two days, therefore the total is actually 110% Return on your investment following only two days . It indicates the actual investors will get 5% every day Return on your investment. Within 20 days, the actual investors will always make the cash twice in this hyip. That way, it's not excellent.

Looks like admin took a very good step in making the investment plans reasonable because this days we are seeing most of the investment sites are offering very high roi but finally they are unable to pay the investors and make the site into scam but unlike this here the admin have started with a very reasonable plans which most of the investors welcomes .

program planning in making profits for its investors with a long-term benefit with minimum deposit amount is not too high then all the investors may have a great opportunity to invest in this program but I am still not sure if the program will pay up to the term given time and I think this program is not good enough for a place to invest long-term

I decide to re-visted the site lo and behold I got this message.

Dear investors, we will be back after 3 hours.

I dont know the reason for the offline mode but I hope it wont get longer than 3 hours as promised..Meanwhile I think we should take a hold off the site because it might be warning to everyone.

this hyip site designed for long term and short term investors because offering long term and short term duration plan. by the way, this hyip site not listed on hyip monitor site and if want to know whether this hyip paying or not is via payment proof report only. unfortunately there is no payment proof available so far. so this hyip still not proven paying yet.

55% every day Return on your investment for just two days, therefore the total is actually 110% Return on your investment following only two days . It indicates the actual investors will get 5% every day Return on your investment. Within 20 days, the actual investors will always make the cash twice in this hyip. That way, it's not excellent.

I have the same calculation and mind about this offer here. Exactly the same. The RoI offered by this HYIP is too high and it is too high for us here to make our money double here. So, in this way, it is not a good place to invest our money