Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

magnelic - magnelic.com

The site is offering hourly plans with very high profit ratio which doesn't seem realistic and sustainable

Further the site is only expected to run for a week or two as the admin wont be in a position to earn the promised return and will be using the new deposit funds to pay withdrawals

The site is offering a very high interest rate where they definitely will not sustain. Even though the minimum deposit needed to invest on the site is only $1 and could be afforded investors are cautioned regarding putting money into them. But those willing to take the risk involved this site will offer very quick money after an hour.

Its a sure scam before u can blink. 10% refferal comission, says it all. Want the money in as fast as possible with no attention to the payouts...only paying the ref comission is also a way of running hyip- and i think this is what we can get from this site.

And i got this hyip in my email some time ago. From some person who obviously thought im easy to scam Hahaha.

And now i see it here....

well...this site plans look unstable for investment...but with low minimum deposit I think that someone will try this one and maybe can get big profits from it....

site design looks simple and not very attractive....

but I can see many payment proofs in other forum so I think this one will pay for maybe 2 or 3 cycles...

The site is origin is French and its using Google translation to translate it to English and further its using a simple design and a cheap script

There is no information about any site securities installed

No site stats are published by the admin and this prevent the investors from checking the progress of both the deposit and withdrawals amounts

Also the absence of Live chat support makes the site even more risky

Again it's a hourly site... the admin is so lazy that he didn't get a proper translation for his site. How can he scam someone without any efforts?

I agree with you and for me the site is scam just due to its high roi and on that it is hourly hyip

Also the contents are though in non-english but in plans english is used and you look right in concluding that he could not translate every thing due to lazyness.

Bytheway i have no plan to try this program nor can i suggest any one doing so.

Amazed to find so many monitors have been listed so far and many are showing paying status where as a couple of them are showing waiting status

There are many monitors offering RCB offers and the maximum offer is from "Profit Professional Monitor" which offers around 300% RCB offer

If we are planning to invest if we can exploit this RCB offer it will enable us to get part of our principle back immediately