Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Nordic-europe - Nordic-europe.net

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://www.nordic-europe.net

At nordic europe, we apply our strengths as a leading global investment and advisory firm to deliver solutions, unlock value and propel growth. Our capital fuels the development of businesses and communities. We manage pension assets to ensure a secure retirement workers. Our strategic advice helps companies and governments stabilize, grow and thrive during these challenging times. We invest in emerging markets and entrepreneurs that will be the wellsprings of future opportunity.

PLANS:

plans.png

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://www.nordic-europe.net

Looks like all the investment plans here are of long term investment plans that is really great and good to see admin have added ssl t the site . As i loked into the investment plans here they are tabulated very reasonable to the investors so hope they will pay the investors . but one and only negative thing here is the minimum deposit which is $20 which make most of the investors take a step back .

all plan designed for medium and long term investment period and some offering reasonable profit rate but some other offer pretty high profit return. if see it, I am pretty sure that this hyip will be paying, but I am sure also they will not able to pass the first round of investment period. its just my assumption and it could be wrong.

i think the minimum investment on this program might make this program struggle a little beat to get investors that will invest with the program,though the program is a long term program with the term to last for 80 days.the program has being running online for 3 days now and the program has being paying invest on time.

Investors that invest on a small scale will surely avoid this program because the minimum deposit is high. The roi in all the plans should sustain the program for a reasonable period but I'm not sure if the 1st program will complete a Term because the roi is twice our investments even though it should pay till investors make profits or hit BEP. Before investing here, investors should look for a Rcb monitor that is given a good Rcb for this program so as to reduce the time required to reach BEP