Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Anta World - Antaworld.com

mksaife

The company provides three financial project for the customer:

1. Short-term deposits at 5% for the week. Example: a contribution of $ 20 after 7 days of gains +1 $ (100 +5% * 100 = 105);

2. Moderate string contributions by 2.3% daily for 60 days and 1.2% for 150 days. The payment for the customer's desire is daily, weekly, monthly. Example: a contribution of $ 100 under the 2.3% gain in 60 days $ 38 (100 * 2.3% * 60 = 138) daily accrual of $ 2.3 (100 * 2.3% * 1 = 2.3), the contribution $ 100 at 1.2% after 150 days of profit 80 $ (100 * 1.2% * 150 = 180) daily accrual of $ 1.2 (100 * 1.2% * 1 = 1.2). If the client wishes to win money at the completion of 10% of the premium contribution by 2.3% ($ 138 +100 * 10% = $ 148), 15% of the payments under the 1.2% ($ 180 * 15% = 207).

3. Deposits account for 365 days 0.7% daily accrual. Example: a contribution of $ 1000 daily profit 7 $ (1000 * 0.7% = 7), and at end of period $ 3,555 won sum (1000 * 0.7% * 365 + 1000 =3555). The client will gain at will, interest payments monthly $ 210 (1000 * 0.7% * 30 = 210) quarterly $ 630 (1000 * 0.7% * 90 = 630). At the end of the payment period, customers will gain an additional 20%, and the sum will return $ 4,266 (3555 * 120% = 4266). A client of this account has the right to withdraw your funds within 3 days of the request but loses the right to win the accrued interest. http://antaworld.com http://antaworld.com

Seriously all the plan which this program is offering are all sustainable for sure but one thing which I dont like nor think here is that its like the program will not pay that longer time but their plans are all excellent for sure so its good for us to keep our eye of what may come up here.

The website here is nice, but, there is no complete explanation on the website of this HYIP. It is like not too clear here. So, this HYIP is like not user friendly and more about confusing for me here. It is better for us here to read carefully before making investment on this HYIP

I saw this program has a very simple script so I can not see a lot of clear information about the program and plans made ​​by the program in my opinion is too risky for investors because of the given advantages are long-term benefits, and I saw also live help contained in this program are offline so the program is not so reliable

i guess i can only advise investors to wait couple of days on this program before investing on the program,though the program seems ok and they are offering a very reasonable and sustainable return to investors but i guess we need to know if the program is getting much support and attention from hyip monitors before investing with the program.