Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Unicofx Trade - Unicofxtrade.com

mksaife

Hello ! Dear Friends,

Welcome to unicofxtrade.com Grand Launch On Sep24,2012

A very warm Welcome to our Site.We Would like to introduce about Our self

Unicofx Trade Ltd is a fully service investment provider focused solely on the foreign exchange (forex) trading market, founded by a small group of traders and registered in UAE.

With our experience, expertise, and in-depth research, we provide valuable alternative investment advice and full service consulting, so that our clients can meet their financial objectives and long-term ability to achieve their mission.

We have investing on hyips so long and after an experience we find that peoples are loosing there funds in Site which ar just promosing but not come to level of peoplesSo peoples are loosing there funds. So,We decided to give you chance to earn with us.

We are providing you long term buisness plans .

We have Dedicated server and DDOS hosting.

We have Commodo Secure SSL.And hackers proof commodo scanner.

We have etrust verified.

We have many payment Processor by which you can invest, As - Liberty Reserve, Solidtrust Pay, Perfect Money, Egopay & Also adding Maney Payment Processor Very Soon. As GoldMoney,Webmoney,E-gold,Bank Wire etc.

We have currentely 4 Investment Packages :-

1. Normal Plan :-

Minimum Investment. $10

Maximum Investment. $10000

ROI - 10% Daily up to 20 Days

Principle - Include

2. Premium Plan :-

Minimum Investment. $50

ROI - 15% Daily up to 10 Days

Principle - Include

3. Exclusive Plan :-

Minimum Investment. $20

ROI - 150% After 7 Days

Principle - Include

4. LifeTime Plan :-

Minimum Investment. $10

ROI - 2% Daily For Life Time

Principle - Include

Referral Commission - 4 Level (5%,3%,1%,1%)

Payment - 7 Day a Week

Withdrawal Minimum - $1

Withdrawal Maximum - No Limite

We are on Pre-launch mode & we will start it on 24th of september 2012.So get ready to invest and earn professionally.

Thanks !

Site name- https://unicofxtrade.com

Conatct- unicofxtrade@gmail.com

Well this program is having mixed plans,there is a lifetime plan amongst the plans,the roi offered in that plan is really reasonable and sustainable,but the first plan is promising to double investors funds just in 20 days,this is impossible,this tends to destroy the whole program

Am very suprise that you are the one saying this because as much as I know the plans which this program is offering is in middle term and the minimum deposit may not be afford by all 10% daily can be sustainable for some days but lets not assume that they will pay for life.

Daily benefits offered by this program I think is quite interesting because of the advantages that we can get pretty high even without a return of capital that we invest will but I think the program is pretty big too risky and we should really consider well before start investing in programs like this

i guess members inhere just started making comment on this program without doing any kinda research or bother to check with the program before coming here.this program has being online fr 67 days now and the program has stop paying investors long time ago, i wonder why this thread was started in the first place before you guys started staying any thing...http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/unicofxtrade.com?final=1

Everyday gains proposed by this system I do believe is fairly interesting due to advantages that any of us can get rather higher actually with no return connected with money that any of us invest will however I do believe this system is rather massive way too risky and we need to genuinely contemplate a long time before start buying.