Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thebestwebinvest - thebestwebinvest.com

We are a Fund Management Company providing Global Investment Opportunities that offer Security, Stability and Impressive Financial Performance. Our Service to Investors is based on three Main Principles: Guarantee, Stability and No Risk.

We are continuously researching for Trading Opportunities and Higher Profits, this is a market with endless possibilities and we are working to take The Best of it and give our Investors the Stability and Growth they look for.

Plan:

10% - 15% DAILY FOR 12 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

STANDARD $10 - $100 10.00

EXPERT $101 - $1,000 12.00

VIP $1,001 and more 15.00

Payment Processors: LR and PM

http://thebestwebinvest.com

The site design is very simple, and no indication if they are even secured. And also no indication if any investors have put money into their site. To those who will take the risk of investing $10, the earnings will be approximately 1.67% daily, which is sustainable. For now I suggest that we wait for monitors to be present into their site.

I have been wondering there is no match between the ROI offered and the referrals income since the referral income is just 1.5% and is very low whereas the ROI offered is very high. I feel the admin is trying to cover the high ROI expenses but offering low Referral commission so that the overall cost of investment is manageable

VIP plan has roi that is difficult to sustain as at 15% daily for 12 days it comes to 180% return

but the point to relief is that it has 1001$ minimum requirement which there are less chances that people are going to deposit and risk such high amount.

First two plans 10-12% daily for 12 days are easily maintainable for short term and looks quite attractive.

Minimum 10$ a bit high, but is affordable.

I am interested with their motto, "Our Service to Investors is based on three Main Principles: Guarantee, Stability and No Risk." if look at their plan, I guess its not describe their motto. use cheap script, high daily profit and its automatically increase the risk level. so I am not believed if they said stable and no risk.