Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

worldfundinc - worldfundinc.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to the leading private investment company of World Fund Inc where we are committed to providing superior investment returns for our clients and ensure all your investments are in the best hands. World Fund Inc was founded by Jason J.Bruce and a group of expertise in year 1999 mainly focused on Gold, Silver, Bond, Stock trading and Forex.

Plan:

Starter

Description : Interest send to your account daily for life, as long as your deposit with us. Principal can withdraw after 365 days.

Minimum : 10.00

Maximum : 250000.00

Percent : 1.00

Professional

Description : Interest send to your account daily for 360 days. Principal return at the end of 360 days. Compounding option available.

Minimum : 3000.00

Maximum : 25000.00

Percent : 1.50

Master

Description : Interest send to your account daily for 360 days. Principal not return.

Minimum : 10000.00

Maximum : 50000.00

Percent : 3.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join worldfundinc here

such a brand completely new hyip is usually wonderful and also very the subsequent. Also, the actual Return on investment made obtainable from such a brand completely new HYIP is usually realistic the subsequent. Every thing with this HYIP can be apparently skilled to go to the next. Pretty beneficial whatsoever to take a position about this HYIP.

This program does have a plan for making a profit for its investors very well though given daily profit is very low but the benefits can we get every day, and also comes with a payback in a very long period of time and I think the program is too risky because this program has no security protection system at all and I was not too sure if the program will run within the time specified in making profit its investors

i really don't like the script of this program,the program look too ordinary and the design is not attractive,the program is offering a long term plan with not security installed on the program,i believe the admin of this program has just launch the program to scam investors and i can tell the program will not stay aroun for long

indeed very true that for a long-term investment program this program looks unattractive because the script contained in this program is so simple and the absence of protective security system on this program will make investors think again and will not invest their money on this program because are at particularly high risk

@rizal83 as we can see the hyip is a long term investment plan the admin failed to make it attractive even in the script and also in the security protection from hackers . and i dont think this program will best suites for long term investment plans . but good thing is they are accepting western union , bank wire and lr as the major payment processors .

indeed they are accepting western union, bank wire and lr as the major payment processors but if they do not pay up to a predetermined period of time and only run in the time period is not long enough I think it would not be a big impact if they accept western union, bank wire and lr as the major payment processors

Yes even they are accepting 3 payment processors i am not saying that they will pay the investors . of they don't pay the investors then no use there will be no impact even if they accept n no payment processors . Still i am saying that this program is not at all suitable for investing for long term investment plans .

all plan in this hyip site designed for long term period and I am sure long term investors will like this site. especially when the daily interest rate set to reasonable level. according to me, potentially this hyip will be able to last long and for investors who interested to make invest, only search payment proof report in order to make sure that this hyip paying.

• 5 months later...

World Fund Inc is a long term project that has been paying for more than five months online, they also recommend few exchange programs on their site to buy or sell LR or PM, just like any other normal long term programs, World Fund Inc also processes payments taking a maximum of twenty four hours duration.

I don't think the premium plan offered in this program that pays 10% daily on business days is too high or unsustainable, as this plan is of kind in which principal included in daily ROI, even the minimum requirement is quite high and unaffordable for such plans with higher ROI.

• 8 months later...

World Fund Inc sends a news update about ten days ago, regarding the 3000GH/s BitCoin Minor Hardware which was available for sale and it's server features etc!

2014-01-15 20:21:11

3000GH/s Bitcoin Miner Hardware Available For Sale Now!
Another 50 of 3000GH/s Bitcoin Miner Hardware is coming by next shipment FEB 2014 and we decided to sell to our investors who are interested as we are out of space right now and short of power supply. We are extending our server room and it only can be done by April 2014. We have another 50 Bitcoin Miner coming on March 2014 shipment.

Server Feature :
Minimum 3000GH/s of hashing speed 
A 30% reduction in watts per GH
Shipment begins in FEB 2014
Bitcoins first ever 20nm miner 
Size 600 x 400 x 300 
Limited of 50 units, 
Payment for this product is Bitcoins, Perfect Money, Egopay and Payeer.
Only for $8999(Free Shipping)
miner.jpg

World Fund Inc has been online and active for more than one year, good to know this long term program has managed to pay this longer and continues it's activities, they have various plans in offer with different minimum requirements, but good thing about this long term is affordable for small investors as well with $10 minimum, in their Starter plan.

World Fund Inc celebrated their first year online a couple of months ago and launched new plan, WF10 that pays 30% daily for 10 days and here was the news update!

2013-11-25 13:12:18

1 Year Online, WF10 Days Plan Launch!
One Year Successfully Online, we would like to thanks to all our members and we decided to share our profit by launch this WF10 Days plan. 

10 Days Plan pay 30% interest to your account daily for 10 days. Total 300% return. Principal not return, only interest return. Compound not available. 

This plan only offer for limited investment amount. Maximum invest $10000 per account. Once the account invested total $10000, it will not allow to invest again in this plan. With the maximum invest limit of $10000 per account, more members have chance to invest in this plan. 

Interest pay from this plan is paid from part of our profit of Year 2012-2013. Total payout amount we reserved for this plan is USD$3,000,000. which mean only USD$1,000,000 available to invest only. 
Hope you enjoy investing with us.

World Fund Inc, added more payment options of Payeer and BitCoin etc a couple of months ago with which it could gain more active investors, it is a good thing to have plenty of payment options in offer, especially in a long term programs like WFI, it will open doors to investors to select and invest with the payment option on their comfort.