All Pips

edollartown - edollartown.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to edollartown.com

Earn 10% of your deposit every Sunday.

Cashout your principal amount anytime.

Plan:

Every sunday you get 10% of the deposited amount forever automatically in your Liberty reserve account (as long as you keep your deposit)

Payment processor - Liberty Reserve

10% per referral

Join edollartown here

forever automatically

I hate when I see a hyip site say paying or earning forever. For me we all know that a hyip site is a ponzi scheme that can turn to scam in just a matter of few weeks or months and sometimes even last only for few days. So having a hyip site like this one mean this site can turn to scam any time. I hope this site is a good paying hyip site. But I'm sure this site will not going to pay forever.

Flawlessly, this distinct HYIP offers weekly Value on your dollar pertaining every single child 10%. This really is extended a good amount of, at minimum buyers really should lose time awaiting 1 week, along having acquiring practically nothing before that specific. The particular volume of scripts applied is also cheap along with intensely uncomplicated right here.

What I can see here, the RoI offered by this HYIP is still reasonable to earn. But the thing here, weekly RoI, sometimes not too good, because the investor will earn nothing before one week here. We have to think carefully about this system here, so we know what the risk is

I think this program is not attractive at all because the script contained in this program is very simple and gains made will be paid once a week and to be able to achieve the return on invested capital that we will need a very long time and this program does not have protective security system so I suggest to leave the program