Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Goldenreturnfx - Goldenreturnfx.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Golden Return LLC is founded in New York. We are offering simple plan with real time equal benefit opportunity for everyone worldwide. If you are interested in learning the fundamentals of investing, you have come to the right place. Our primary mission is to provide the people a platform to invest specially in the Gold and other investment opportunities. Invest your money in Golden Return LLC for the greatest possible gains while reducing the associated risks in the Gold and other investing opportunities.

Plan:

3% Daily (0.125% hourly) 0.13% Hourly for 70

4% Daily (0.166% hourly) 0.17% Hourly for 70

5% Daily (0.208% hourly) 0.21% Hourly for 70

Accept: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, STP, Egopay

Join Goldenreturnfx here

well its a hourly program but i think what they are offering to pay hourly is ok because we earn 3% daily i think that is reasonable and if properly managed by the admin i think they will be able to sustain it for at least a complete round well investors should not invest here till they see payment proof from other investors.

Scam. Each time I see a hyip site with an hourly plan one thing always come to my mind and that is this site is a scam site. Theirs no way this site can turn out to be a good paying hyip site since this site is an hourly hyip site. How I wish theirs really a good and ever lasting hyip site that going to pay constantly forever. But its will never going to happen as this site can't sustain itself no matter what admin of this site will do.

I am not so fond of hourly investment programs such as running a program like this only in a very fast and too risky, I also can not access the site because of this program may be an error in my internet connection or is this program is not running again I still less know because I still can access other sites unless the site program