Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

onetcapital - onetcapital.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Onetcapital is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today:

We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion.

We operate in more than 60 countries.

We have more than 240,000 employees.

We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.

We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.

Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.

Plan:

0.5% Daily For 500 Business Days!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 0.30

Plan 2 $501 - $10,000 0.40

Plan 3 $10,001 - $100,000 0.50

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join onetcapital here

i only have problems with the script they have here, i think that is not that much to make them as a good site, but i am quite surprised with admin's move, since i see that this site listed in hyip monitors such as goldpoll but so far their status there is waiting, and their plan surely low and must be sustainable for investors

We can not trust the explanation on this HYIP that says they operate in more than 60 countries and they have more than 240,000 employees. The ugliest thing, they say that they are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion. If it is true, they will be very famous already

i only have problems with the script they have here, i think that is not that much to make them as a good site, but i am quite surprised with admin's move, since i see that this site listed in hyip monitors such as goldpoll but so far their status there is waiting, and their plan surely low and must be sustainable for investors

You are very correct about the program,the script used is just too ordinary,the site is not secured and the program has gained support from hyip monitors such as GoldPoll and AHM,I guess the admin of this program really meant business,I will check the status by tomorrow,if the status changes from WAITING to PAYING,I guess I might throw some few bucks into the program,but to be frank the ROI offered is just too low,i am only investing in this program because of the duration

0.5% Daily For 500 Business Days!

One thing that I want to say about this site. Don't be fooled by this site. So far this site has 500 business days plan. Theirs no way this site can last two years and even if its only going to pay .5% each business days its still going to turn to scam before its reach one month. This plan is just a ploy to make investors think that this site is safe and stable.