Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lotusriver - lotusriver.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Fund Managers,Lotus River Investments will guide you through the world of finance. Whether you are a company, joint group of investors or a money-owning individual wishing to get a stable income from capital investments鈥淟otus River Investments fund will be your helping hand in managing your money for today and tomorrow. Many investment institutions would only deal with investors owning large sums of money.Lotus River Investments fund does not. No matter how much funds you have, or what you want your income for, or how much experience in capital investments you have,Lotus River Investments fund will be there to help you.

Plan:

7.5% Weekly for 30 weeks!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 4.50

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 5.50

Plan 3 $5,001 - $20,000 6.50

Plan 4 $20,001 - $200,000 7.50

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join lotusriver here

What I can see here, the script used by this HYIP is cheap and very old style here. Then from this thing, we can see the Admin is new on this HYIP, and cheap. Weekly payment is not a common thing on the HYIP business too, and not an interesting thing for the investors

Apart from the weekly plan that is not common,4.5% as the weekly plan might be reasonable and sustainable but the truth is,why would investors be risking $10 for $0.45 in a week,it is really not worth it,the program might not last for a week,and that means $10 is gone simply because of $0.45

wow 30weeks is too much i think that should be over 7months and i think that is too long and the rate they are offering to pay weekly to pay weekly is too low and with that it will be taking us a very long time before we can break even here but the roi is sustainable i think if the admin is legit then this program should be a paying one for a very long time.

30 weeks is just to darn long wait for me. I think its better that you spend your time earning via commission than investing in here. That means you look for investors and when that investors deposit you earn commission. I think that is the best way we can earn good amount of money in here. Anyway so far so good if this site is going to pay long. But I'm not that optimistic that its going to pay long and I'm always pessimistic about hyip site.

Well for sure for me I will tell you that the program is very much sustainable for sure but I dont really know what is going on here because its like the investor are very much scard to invest with them for me there is nothing really bad with the program atleast hit and run will be preferable for this type of program.