Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mytruecash - mytruecash.com

hyipgoldvnn

I am not owner/admin.

mytruecash.com

Our program was developed conscientiously and focused primarily in its long-term sustainability. Here at mytruecash.com, you can make quick profit in our 1X3 Matrix System (www.mybetterprofit.com), or in our 2% rate per day. Here, you will get you return guaranteed and well protected. Our members can rest assured that, the money coming into our system will be re-invested with highly qualified people in a very watchfully and responsible way, which will be able to bring sustainability to the program and great profit to you its associates. Once you invest you do not have to refer anyone or to gather a squad to be profitable. Of course, the more people we have on board the faster we will expand and become well recognized online system. If you choose to recommend someone to the system you’ll get a commission for each investment made by them. Remember, you can suggest the system as long you respect his/ hers free will decision to join it.

Plant:

First method: you will earn 2% rate per day on you investment for 60 days; With our system if you make small investment of $10 you will earn about $0.20 per day for 60 days. When 60 days is completed you will receive $22 it means a profit of $12. However, if you do not want to wait your investment to mature, you can make a request every time your investment reaches $2 profit. Remember that the processors have their own fees beside ours. The actual investment, you will only be able to withdraw once the 60 days is completed together with the remaining profit available! You also have the option to re-invest every time you have accumulated $10 profit and increase your earnings. The re-investment will start earning the rate of 2% from the day you have re-invested; the actual investment continues earning as it was previously the re-investment. You can invest up to $1,000 (100 positions) per day.

Second method: Matrix 1x3 (No referrals needed. Here you can buy $10 positions in our 1x3 Matrix. Every time you buy a position your name will go into a certain position in the array, once you matrix is completed you will receive $20. Which you will have the option to withdraw, re-invest in 2% rate or buy more position in the matrix. Remember, with only one (1) position of $10 bought you will receive $20, without having to indicate anyone to complete them for you, because the new position will be placed following the last name who bought a position. We will help you with this, adding new position acquired by our members. Of course the more member buying position the faster you’ll get your profit. You can choose to join the system or just the forced matrix. However, we advise you to buy three (3) or more positions to increase your profit and help speed up the matrix, making it profitable to you and all other members. You can also help accelerate your own array by referring friends, associates, etc... This way you will have your own matrix and will not depend on the system to complete it for you.

Accepted Ecurrency : LR, PM, STP, Ego

Join here

Well,the program has actually being online since yesterday and it has gained over 1,000 dollars as deposit while it has only paid 125 dollars,the program looks promising only if the admin is honest,2% as the daily roi for 60 days should be able to sustain,if the admin manages it properly,I think the program can complete a round

daily interest rate offered is in reasonable side. even though the plan designed for long term, I am sure this site will be able to paying for many round. but before investors decide to put their money here, will be better if they search a payment proof just to make sure that this site legitimate.

When I try to read about the explanation of this HYIP here, I find out, the system on this HYIP is a mixing between HYIP and matrix system here. It is not just like investing money and that's it like many other HYIP. We need to read carefully about the system here, so we can make more money

I think the benefits provided by the program is still quite low and is still quite high risk because of the long time in making a profit on this program very long time and I think only experienced investors are really know whether this program will be able to survive in long periods of time or not

Well since the program is cycler-hyiplike program,I can't really say much about the program cos I really don't know how a cycler works and I have never invested in any one before,but what i majorly focuses on is the daily roi,with the roi offered here I guess the program should be doing good

10 dollars minimum for 60 days investments seems okay to me. In fact if this site open three years ago I'm sure many have invested in this site already. But since this site has opened now I don't think this site can be popular unless its going to advertise its banners in as many ptp forums as admin can afford. This year theirs just too many hyip site that turn to scam that I don't think its going to last long.

• 1 month later...

Though the site is online since a long time i am still not convinced to invest with them the main reason is it being online since a long time but still there are not even a single quality monitor listed this program . None of the quality monitor listed this site . though the roi of the site is quite reasonable to invest but there is no guarantee that admin will pay the investors for sure .

this site actually pay investors, if only i have enough funds in my LR account then i will invest my money here. they have been online for 38 days without any problem and until now still keep paying monitors or even investors here, if you want to look for investors that get paid you can visit MMG :D

wow! the admin of this program has really done a good job with this program,this program has being running online for 38 days and the admin has keep to it promise.the program few weeks left to complete it frist circle on the program and i can tell this program has worth it takes to go more round on the program.good see the program is well secured.

Site Information

Started On 25-11-2012

Running days 38

Total Active Members 326

Deposits ($) 112,498.94

Deposits Today ($) 5,060.01

Withdrawals ($) 24,390.11

Withdrawals Today ($) 4,178.50

Online Visitors 560

Newest Member cashinvest

its good that they running from more than one month and look at the deposit which they got is too much high and is more than one lac.a big amount is already withdraw by it.but bad thing is that despite of having superb details the site remain unable to attract monitors towards it.

Only few monitors are viewing this program and most of them are having a Paying status. http://allmonitors.net/hyip/mytruecash.com. Its really much of a surprise that a program that has been paying for up to 38days hasn't gotten the attention of much monitors. I feel its because the admin may have not done enough in promoting the site in forums and adverts. Early investors are getting close to BEP here and hopefully, they should reach BEP or even complete a teRm because the roi offered here is sustainable.