Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

invcontrol - invcontrol.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The latest technology and financial engineering developments in the field of financial mathematics allowed us to develop a new algorithm for management of assets in the securities market, which is aimed at forming a portfolio so as to maximally protect the investor from unpredicted market movements.

Plan:

115% After 7 Days.

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100,000 115.00

165% After 30 Days.

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100,000 165.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,EgoPay

Join invcontrol here

well i think the admin of this program should be able to sustain this program for like 2 to 3 weeks before this program might have problem, i dont think any good investor will think of giving the 30 days plan a trial and if anybody invest on the program days plan, i can tell the investor will not get his investment on the program but the 7 days plan can be sustainable for few weeks.

That's right; going for the 2nd plan will be very risky even though the profit its offering is high and 30days is quite a long time to wait(What if something happens to the Admin before the 30days are up like maybe a very terrible illness?) because if the program doesn't pay after the 30days, an investor ends up at a Total loss. But the duration of the 1st Plan is just a day and it won't take long to be in profits.

This plans here are one of the worst plans I have ever seen in hyips,apart from the high roi that the program is offering,the program will be locking investors funds for 7 and 30 days respectively,I don't think there would be a dumb investor that would invest in a program that would locking the funds for a particular period,staying away is the best option here

I dont gues that they will be locking investor fund for that period of time what I think here is that the investor will be paid dailly if am not mistaken saying for 7days but its true that they wont pay us upto 30days which the second plans is having but for the first plans I think its ok.

There is no problem with the minimum at all here. But what we can see here, the RoI offered by this HYIP is too long to wait for the payment. Because it is written as after 7 days or 30 days. So, investors have to wait for that long to get the payment

• 1 month later...

Inv Control has been online for two months now, we can say this one has been active for a period more than expected from any short term program like this, I have noticed this oen is advertised on so many popular monitors and has been getting lot of new investors till date.

I don't like this site. I like to invest in a site that I can earn daily and not wait for 30 days maximum just to know if I'm going to earn or not. Just imagine. You are waiting for 30 days to get paid only to find out that you got scammed. For me that's a waste of time. I hope I can make good income in forex trading I really do than to waste my time in a hyip site like this one.

• 3 weeks later...

well I want to give thank to my friend forr posting paymnt proof. But when Iwe discuss about the site then many things are imporatant as payment. they have no protection for accounts,the ROI rates are quite good but the planes are not so good enough,the minimum amount to deposit is $10. I hope admin will fix his problems to get more populaity for the site.