Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

financialprofit - financialprofit.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our investment company, FinancialProfit, consists of a professional team of traders - we work mainly in the Forex and stock markets.

Our financial success is closely linked to a unique and profitable trading strategy.

FinancialProfit.biz is a modern investment project designed especially for investors seeking an independent and regular source of income.

Plan:

104-30% After 1 Day

113-200% After 3 Days

122-275% After 5 Days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join financialprofit here

Well the design of the site really looks great and good to see the admin have added the ssl protection to the site but still i am afraid to invest with this site because the roi they are offering is bit high . but i think we can try this site if the monitors show the paying status . so lets wait to see for the monitors to list the site till now no monitor listed this site .

i guess hit and run can be done on this program if the program is having a paying status from hyip monitors,though anybody thinking of investing with this program can do now that the program is still new, i feel this program will like to pay investors for like 2 to days before the program might want to make a run on investors investment.

Its better that we forget about this site. This site is a scam site just by looking at the site plan. I know many don't feel good to loss money. But if you are investing in hyip its really good that you have an earning chance that a losing chance. Right now I really don't mind investing and earning in forex as long I do earn good amount of money in here. But if I going to end up getting scammed in here then I guess its much better to find a better hyip site.

I dont think the site is a scam for any reason what I think here is that we have to try our possible best and invest at this initial stage because as time goes on the program will not be safe for us to invest with for no reason so now is the right time to take advantages of them.

According to my opinion the site may be a scam site for sure because when we look at the investment plans here only we can come to an conclusion that the site will not be able to run for a long time so how can we invest here . but still i think the admin may be paying the investors for some rounds because he have just launched the program .

This one here is just another cheap HYIP. To get 275% RoI after 5 days, it is all the way too high and not good at all here. Because we know, this kind of HYIP can not sustain too long in the market, and better for us here not to invest on the HYIP like this. The risk is too high then other.

newbie in hyip world will be hurry to make invest in this hyip site because offer very high profit rate. moreover this site already listed on hyip monitor site. but better be careful before fully trust that this hyip will be paying because many case tell to us that hyip with high profit return usually unable to last long.