Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Keyassociates - Keyassociates.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

KeyAssociates team would like to welcome you at its website. We are thankful to have you here today. Have a look around our website, familiarize yourself and get ready to start earning with us. KeyAssociates wants to become the key to all of your financial needs with our best team in the whole online world.

You are about to discover one of the best online investment opportunities with more than 8 years of experience in different financial markets including but not limited to Binary options, ForEx and stocks.

Plan:

Plan: 10% daily for 12 calendar days (principal included)

Min-Max: $10-20000

Payment Methods: LR, PM, STP, EgoPay, PexPay

Join Keyassociates here

The site is really secured,the script used is so professional,I checked the rate us page and this program has gained support from 2 monitors which are HYIPEXPLORER and ALL-HYIPS.info,the roi offered in the program is so reasonable and sustainable,I guess this program may complete so many rounds if the admin handles it properly

Well good to see they are accepting 5 payment processors this is a good sign for the investors to invest from any of the payment processor . and the investment plans they are offering 120% after 10 days not bad we can trust this plan . but i think its better to make an investment in this site only after seeing the paying status from the monitors .

Well the site has a medium ROI plan for investors which isn't too bad considering it as a HYIP. The has still got to receive a green light from the monitors as the program has only received a Waiting status in the monitors till now which might be a bit of concern for investors who have already invested.

At most you can do in here is invest 10 dollars the minimum amount to invest in here then hope that you will be paid after 10 days. Because this site is not that popular and this site really does not have capacity to last long. But same time its seems good to try to invest in here and just to one time investments and hope that you get paid. But roi is also low. So its up to you to balance the risk and earning ratio.

But from my side i don't find any problem opening the link of the site but still there are many errors in the site and the code is visible in the index page and that's not a big issuer the admin can fix that in a short time . but to be frank the site hosting may be slow the up time of the site is very slow .

@chintu,what is your opinion here is it for us to quit investing here or should we skip the program because really the site is doing bad in terms of code runing and other realted erro so its better fo the admin to fixed those problem first before I can make step to invest here.

the program is accessiable form my area inhere and i think the program is ok since the program is protected and moreover the total return the program is offering investors is very reasonable,though i think investors still need to wait before investing with this program because the program is not getting the kinda support i thought the program will be getting from hyip moitors.

10% daily for 12 days, it seems to be very high RoI, but actually it is not very high. Because it is already written here, the Principal is already included on this HYIP. So, we make 20% profit in every 12 days, or like 40% profit in almost one month investment plan here. It is not bad at all