Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Big-Fx - big-fx.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Big Fx has vast interests in the narrow niche of dealing with silver that has been almost forgotten by many in the past few decades, mainly due to the rise in gold prices but also a few other trendy interesting fields have had their say With most of the competition preoccupied, the silver industry has proven to be a very lucrative area explore. We decided to create Big-Fx to enable our experienced business minded group to expand into a much larger circle and consequently reach new levels of profit and benefits for everyone involved. Accepting new members in our group is a big step forward and we have spent months of preparation to proudly present this service to you.

Plan:

1% per calendar day for 365 days. Principal back after 15 days upon request.

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Join Big-Fx here

I am just wondering which one is correct about this thread, about the Big FX or Bucks Dollar. Because when I try to click the link available on this thread, it is connected to the Bucks Dollar website, not Big FX. I do not know if the HYIP Admin changed everything here to be new, or not

1% per calendar day for 365 days. Principal back after 15 days upon request.

So does it mean in 15 days that we are waiting we don't earn interest? Or we are earning interest until we get paid with our principal? Beause for me this site has three no no's for me. one no is that its has 365 days plan. That's just too long for me to wait. Second it only has one plan. And that means I don't have a choice and the third no no is that its going to take 15 days before we get our principal after we request for it? darn no.

Who cares about the principal if it would be returned or not,if the program can pay for 365 days that means reaching BEP is just in 100 days so the rest 265 days is just for sweeping profits,that's not bad at all,principal will not be returned after when the plan expires,a single plan that the program has makes it to be good

I think bucks dollar is correct because when i look into the investment page of the site i found the investment plan of 1% daily for 365 days plan . and big-fxcom is offline . may be the admin of both the site is one . and i really like the investment plans which is 1% for 365 days will be very reasonable .

good to see that this hyip offer good and reasonable daily interest rate. not only me but many investors will believe that this hyip will able to last long paying. I just hope that admin of this hyip make partnership with hyip monitor site to make the hyip site widely known and then able to get more investors join.