Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

tradepayday - tradepayday.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Tradepayday.com is absolutely secure and fully automated High Yield Investment Program! We are able to pay our investors for as many years as they choose to remain with us. Our company employs several professional trader groups based in United States, Europe and Asia and this enables us to invest into different Markets around the world. Short term and intraday trading orders are our speciality. Our people place hundreds of trading orders every business day and company receives stable hourly profit from these activities. Our team is focused on attaining consistent returns on our client's investments. This is done through having a strategic and balanced plan for all capitals.

Plan:

15% daily for 10 days

20% daily for 7 days

140% after 4 days

Referer:5%

Accept: SolidTrustPay, LibertyReserve, Perfect Money

Join tradepayday here

The roi that is offered in all plans are not reasonable and sustainable,it is only the greedy investors that would invest here cos I don't see any prospect from this program,a program that is offering 5% and above as the daily roi,anyways I already skipped this one

Good to see that one of our members have invested with this program and i am waiting for his payout details . well the site is offering high roi but still i think we can have a try because the minimum to invest is only $3 here so i think nothing more we will be loosing if we try out this site . and the monitors are also with the paying status and i think since it is a new site the admin might be paying the investors .

Well I am surprised that the admin of this program has proven to be honest by paying investors,the program has really gained support from monitors,there are over 20 monitors listing this program and majority of the monitors are showing the status as PAYING but,GoldPoll and AHM are not listing it so the program is still kind of risky cos all the monitors that was are not that quality,at times they have a false status,i know about LIST4HYIP listing a program that is NOT PAYING as PAYING

this hyip site give around 5% per day and according me, it rate is pretty high. with that amount of daily profit, I am sure this hyip site will be paying but I am sure also that the rate will lead them unable to last long paying. not suggested to investors plan to stay invest for long period.

This site has a mixed status of paying and not paying and that is a very big dilemma for investors as they are unsure of whether to invest or not invest into programs like this. Because of the short term plan the whole program becomes quite hard to sustain and so i think this kind of programs should be stayed away of.

How much is the minimum amount to invest in 140% in 4 days plan? I really hope we can try this one out. If the minimum amount to invest is not that high then I guess its good to try and invest in this site. I know forex trading is much safer than investing in a hyip site like this one. But sometimes the trill in investing in hyip site like this one really worth it. lols.

Yes this may be true so the best thing is to wait to see the end of the program but I dont think that the program will reach the end which they just specify here for sure what I do hope is just for the program to continue paying for a long time but not hope for it to reach the end of the BEP