Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

just-invest - just-invest.org

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

ust Invest — is a private financial services company that specializes in area of assets and worldwide investment management. We cooperate with many great companies, assisting them in long-term financial security establishing.

Plan:

20% / 3 days

50% / 6 days

150% / 9 days

VIP 250% / 10 days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join just-invest here

What we can see here, 250% RoI after 10 days is all the way too high and not good at all here. So, in this way here, this is very risky for us as the investor to make investment on the HYIP like this one. Better not to be too greedy with the very high RoI like this one here

after i visited the program i have shocked by seeing russian language ,so i hope admin is most targeting the russian people and athought the plans are looking lol that 20% for 3 days it is really very big scam hyip program that no one has paying this much interest to the investors

50% / 6 days

300% in six days? Its seems this site can't last that long. I hope I can make good income in here but in the end its can just turn to scam. Anyway I'm thinking what if this site pays for 3 days and you already earn back 150% and for me that is not bad at all. I'm sure this site will not going to last that long but if this site is going to last just three days that's already a good earning.

Though the site came with the ssl layer i think most of the investors will not invest here because the site is design for one particular country that is Russia so i wonder who the admin have targeted only Russian investors . and also the investment plans are not trust able to invest 300% after 6 days seems to look like a not paying site .

That's right,this is an obvious scam site,I am so sure that the program would not pay for a single day,how will the admin be able to pay such a huge ROI for 3 days,it is so unreasonable and unsustainable,like syrine22 has said,the best thing to do here is to skip the program

Just wondering if I'm the only person in here who can't open the site right now. Because right now I can't open the site and I guess this site is not in pre-launch mode but in abort-launch mode. lols. As theirs no way this site can return and going to end up a paying hyip since once a hyip site can't be open anymore if its going to comeback members who invested will just keep on withdrawing and those who want to invest in here will find a much better hyip site to invest.