Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Venus-funds - Venus-funds.com

xetang

Welcome to Venus Funds

Venus Funds is a private investment and management firm which was founded and registered in companies house, 20rd August 2008.

We are seek to invest in good businesses that have increasingly relevant products or services, quality management teams and ethical business practices.Our goal is to provide value to our investors by generating attractive risk-adjusted ROI.

Standard 10: 11% daily for 10 days

Advance 10: 12% daily for 10 days

Enterprise 10: 13% daily for 10 days

Standard 20: 7% daily for 20 days

Advance 20: 9% daily for 20 days

Enterprise 20: 10% daily for 20 days

Min $5

DDos Protection

SSL Encrypted

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://venus-funds.com/ZO1009062

We can make calculation here, 10% daily RoI for 20 days is the same with 200% RoI after 20 days. It is like making our money double in less than one month. Frankly, the RoI offered by the HYIP like this one is all the way too high. We have to think wiser before making investment here

You guys are getting it all wrong,this program looks so promising cos it is promising 110% as the total returns after 10 days so the actual ROI offered is just 1% daily without the principal,I will check hyip monitors later if they listing this program,I might throw some couple of bucks into this one

5 dollars minimum is a good amount to start in here. I really do feel its worth it to try this one. Although their is risk that its can turn to scam early but this year its seem all hyip site can turn to scam early. That's why if you really want to earn in hyip like this one its better you decide to take risk now or never. I hope I can make good income in here in the long run. But I'm sure that will not going to happen.

I think there is some thing problem with this investment program because when we look into the site it is showing some error message saying that " 404 Not Found " and this may dude to some server problem of the site . and i hope the admin will be fixing when he look over it .