Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EastInvestClub - eastinvestclub.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but are not financial experts.

East Invest Club is a long-term highly profitable private investment program based on trading in the Forex market and investing in various funds and investment activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

10 days 21% daily

План Величина ($) Daily Прибыль (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 15.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 18.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 21.00

Accept: Perfect Money

Join EastInvestClub here

The script used by this HYIP is cheap and old style. This kind of script is already used many times by other HYIPs before. Then everything on the website of this HYIP is written in Russian language. This is actually not good, because not too many investors can understand Russian language

10 days is a good wait. You can invest minimum and then just wait for 10 days and you can withdraw every day also if you want. Although the chance are you going to get the full 10 days paid is slim its still good chance even if its only going to pay 7 days you still reach bep and already make or earn profit. So its really good to try this one out. I know its hard profit but for me its still profit.

That's right,the program is not just in anyway good,and I am sure that many investors wouldn't be investing in this one cos the roi offered daily is actually 11%,this far too high,the admin wouldn't be paying to any investor,and moreover,it is in Russian language and it only supports PM

even though the site language written in Russian, but this site provide english link support. well, looks like this hyip not designed for local investors only but for global investors also. everyone will attract to join this hyip since the minimum invest is very low. but unfortunately the plan will make investors doubt to put their money in this hyip. it because this hyip offer unsustainable plan.

I now looked at the program properly and I now noticed that the inside roi is different from the outside,the program is actually offering 5% as the daily roi,to me it is still on the high side,well I think this program is just a flop,here is the stats below

Статистика

Старт проекта Nov 15,

Прошло дней 2

Всего

аккаунтов 32

Инвесторов 4

Посетителей 4

Пользователей 1

Обновлено Nov 17,