Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dollar999 - dollar999.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our project works with a payment systems Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money. The minimum amount is $ 1 and the maximum amount for a single member - $ 1000. To become a member you need to go through the standard procedure of registration and to determine the amount of the deposit. We strongly recommend you do not invest funds you cannot afford to lose. With the withdrawal of money charged 10% commission. In 24 hours you can raise capital up to 204%. Interest is calculated every hour, depending on the investment plan.

Plan:

Plan Up to 9% 24 hour

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $25 6.50

Plan 2 $26 - $100 7.50

Plan 3 $101 - $250 8.50

Plan 4 $251 - $500 9.50

10% referral commission

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join dollar999 here

I really like some of the great features of the site . and i would like to say that the site is having the ssl and apart from that they have a good script but the color is bad . and the good thing here is the minimum payout and here the minimum payout of the program is only $1 so most of them will show interest in investing in this site .

Hourly hyip site again. Is their a way that this hourly hyip site will not be granted a space in ptp forums? Because for me this type of a hyip site is a scam site before its started running. I think its best that this site is be put in scam section already. I know a hyip site is just a waste of time. I hope that in a day or two we can see a hyip site like this one turn to scam section already.