Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fastforexinv - Fastforexinv.cu.cc

xetang

About FAST PAYMENTS

FAST PAYMENTS is one of the leading private investment companies offering global investment services over the Internet. Company is managed by highly experienced investment brokers specializing in foreign currency exchange markets.

24% Hourly FOR 5 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 23.50

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 24.00

108% After 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 108.00

52% Hourly for 2 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 52.00

Accept: LR, PM, SP

Join here: http://fastforexinv.cu.cc/?ref=zozo278

An another hourly investment program and as we can see the site one thing i observed here is the domain of the site is cu.cc and that is a free domain extension and the script also looks very cheap and coming to the investment plans all of them are hourly plans so after taking all this things into considerations i will not suggest here to invest here .

Darn. It seems every day theirs a new hyip site that is an hourly hyip site. Although I'm hoping that this site can last long I doubt if this site will going to pay and continue paying until its turn to scam. Because theirs no way an hourly hyip site can pay even for a four days. As I'm sure in a day or two its already reach its terminal stage or a stage in which withdrawals is more than the deposits.

I don't have the time to check if this program is up,3.5% as the hourly roi for 5 hours is not in anyway reasonable and sustainable,apart from the admin using a free domain,it so obvious that the admin only designed this program just to elude with investors funds,I am not just in support of hourly programs so my best option here is to let the ship sail away

We better realize here, there is never ever any program in this world can pay us 52% RoI for 2 hours investment like this one. We are as the investors here better not to be greedy with the offer like this one here, because this can not sustain too long in the market. And it is very risky

Well there is no need for checking this program if monitors are listing it as paying or not,I am so sure that this one would have stopped paying cos it has been running for several days and hourly program don't stay upto 24 hours,so case is closed on this one

Have you seen guys the site is close . and the admin is very intelligent here because first he have downloaded a free hyip script and got a free domain extension and free hosting and finally started a hyip site and he attracted many investors to the site made some funds and closed the program . a big fraud the admin have done there . We should never encourage this sort of hyip programs .