Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Wealth-club - Wealth-club.biz

xetang

Wealth Club is not about high frequency trading, yet it still needs a massive amount of processing power, custom software and low latency to succeed, and that is exactly what our company has developed after thorough research over the past years. We have spent considerable amount of time in developing custom software which will help us do Wealth Club, there by providing our clients with the most consistent and lucrative trading business.

105% - 128% after a day

57% - 75% daily for 2 days

640% after 7 days

1100% after 15 days

2600% after 30 days

Min: $10

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: https://www.wealth-c...iz/?ref=zozo278

I wonder how come the admin pay such an sustainable roi to the investors and if really the admin pay that rates i am sure that with in short period we all can become rich :P . well even they have expert traders i am sure that they cant pay that investment returns to the members of the site ,

57% - 75% daily for 2 days

At best its good to invest in this plan. The minimum amount to invest is 10 dollars but I can try to invest 20 dollars in here and if I earn 57% then that's mean I earn 11.40 dollars. I can invest back 10 dollars and I can withdraw the 1.40 dollars. I hope I can earn in here for a week more or less doing this kind of strategy. Its good if I can do hit and run in here but its also good if its can last a week.

It mean be you decided to invest with this site? I see that they have script very good and site seem as running stable, however I don't see that they promote too many in monitors, I think that it is not sure bad status because as my experience when same sites that they promote very low in monitors they often exist and pay out for all investors very long. Sites that invest too many in monitors they often easy become scam

Today when i open the link of the site i am seeing a warning saying " The site security certificate is not trusted " this may be sue to some ssl error and i think its not a big issue the admin can fix it easily . but till tesrerday the site was really good with out any security errors may be some problem . lets check back the site later .

Really, it is very difficult to define anything at this time because we too can see that although almost monitors in status "Waiting" but it too is not bad status and even I too see that have a monitors approved with status "Paying", it is trusted monitors HYIPScore, site too only run about a day and seem as admin don't promote many with monitors therefore it is not surprise when almost is status "Waiting", may be admin try to wait for investors to invest then will open to promote in monitors

There is no wonder if the status of this HYIP is waiting. Because by the experience, we know, the HYIP that offers very high RoI, like more than 2000% RoI after 30 days investment, usually will not sustain too long. Most, they will collapse very fast. And this HYIP can be one of the example