Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hourly4profit - Hourly4profit.com

xetang

Hourly4profit.com Are a company engaged in the assembly and sale of cars in the asia and europe. On this occasion we are opening the opportunity for investors to cooperate with us in the development of our network and to expand market share. We open up investment opportunities with a very short period of time that is within your funds hour will double.

105% After 1 Hours

$5 Min | $100,000 Max

115% After 2 Hours

$50 Min | $100,000 Max

160% After 6 Hours

$200 Min | Unlimited

Enough Protection program

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://www.hourly4profit.com/?ref=zozo278

Yes you are right dude this really looks odd and i don't think they will pay to the investors since we can see the site may be paying only to the hyip monitors but i don't think the site may pay to the members . and i don't want to take my money into risk so i think its better to avoid this program .

That's very correct,5% after one hour doesn't really make sense,so there is no way that this program can sustain for up to 2 hours,investors shouldn't be looking at the minimum spend,what they should be looking at is the tendency of this program spawning a scam is very high,so it is better to skip it

I guess its only going to pay few first depositors in here just to show that its paying but the rest of the investors I doubt that they going to get paid in here. An hourly hyip site regardless its paying or not is a scam site for me. Since it just have no capability to last more than three days as its plan can sustain itself unless each day this hyip site do get 500% increase in investors each day.

Yes, it is correct, site have script very good with enough protection program, it is approving very good in all monitors with status "Paying", we can't say that it is scam because it is paying for monitors and investors, however I too will not invest here because their investment min is a bit high for hourly sites and special with 1 hour site, it can be many benefit but it will too be easy to lost

@xetang,disregard the good script and the design,like I have said in my previous post that this program wouldn't pay for upto 2 hours,when I checked AHM I found out that there is no single monitor listing this program and this is just a good sign that the program is unsafe,investors should just STAY AWAY from the program

@xetang,disregard the good script and the design,like I have said in my previous post that this program wouldn't pay for upto 2 hours,when I checked AHM I found out that there is no single monitor listing this program and this is just a good sign that the program is unsafe,investors should just STAY AWAY from the program

Yes, it is correct, really this too is hourly site and even it is a hour site therefore it can't be good in all and we too can see that investment min is not reasonable, it is up to $5 therefore I too think that it is not safe for investing even when it beginning to run and it is cause so that I don't invest here, may be this site only is good for monitors when they always receive payment from same hourly sites

Simply about this HYIP here, we can see and we can make calculation, to earn 160% RoI only in 6 hours is all the way too high and not reasonable at all. It is not good at all and better for us here not to invest on the HYIP like this one, because it will not sustain too long in the market here