Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Newenr-g - Newenr-g.com

xetang

Wellcome To Diverse Traders ,Ltd - NewEnr-G

Renewable Energy refers to energy generated from natural resources which are replenished in the normal course. Hydro power solar energy, geothermal energy, wind energy, tidal energy, etc as well as energy extracted from biomass and biofuels fall in this category.

SOLAR PLAN

Amount Range Percent(%) Cashout Term Total Duration

10.00 - 100000.00 2.50 - 7.00 Daily 30 Days

Prinicipal is Not Returned

HYDRO PLAN

Amount Range Percent(%) Cashout Term Total Duration

10.00 - 100000.00 10.00 At Plan Expiry 1 Weeks

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: http://newenr-g.com/ZO777899

I think this program has a plan to make a profit for its investors very well as a daily profit is given quite well and I also saw the program has security protection system is very good but I was less convinced by the daily investment program with a long enough time, maybe if the program has been running this program for a long time must have been really paying its investors until the specified time period

This is site have very good script with enough protection program, it too have had status "Paying" at this time when have had a trusted and famous monitors is MNO monitors approved for this site with status "Paying", I think that it is good status good and if they promote more in other monitors, I think that sure they will attract more investors to invest here

That's correct the program has really gained support from monitors and this will also make the program to get attention from investors too,the roi offered in the program is really on the high side and this would make the program not to sustain,this program can never complete a cycle,it will only pay for about 10-15 days

I think that plan 2.5% daily for 30 days, it is a normal plan and it is sustainable, site too have had good status in MNO monitors with status "Paying", I think that it can't be not sustain as you saying, however at this time, no of monitor approved for this site still is too least, hope that admin can try to promote more in other monitors to attract investors

I think that plan 2.5% daily for 30 days, it is a normal plan and it is sustainable, site too have had good status in MNO monitors with status "Paying", I think that it can't be not sustain as you saying, however at this time, no of monitor approved for this site still is too least, hope that admin can try to promote more in other monitors to attract investors

Don't get it twisted the program is not offering 2.5% as the daily roi,the program is actually offering 3.6% as the daily roi for 30 days without the principal,this would really affect the program,though it is having a paying status for now but I am so sure that this program can complete a cycle

Though the plans are sustainable for me but some of our members are saying that they mat effect the program so i think it will be better i take a step back in truing this program because there are some disadvantages of the site because all the plans are of long term investment plans and we cant say when the site may turn into scam .

I see that for to this time, too have had other trusted monitors is PopularHYIP too have approved for this site with status "Paying", although I see that they don't promote for all other monitors at this time but as my idea, it is good because it showed admin is very surely, he trying to do best everything so that he can keep this site to exist long, first he trying to concentrate in trusted&famous monitors as MNO and PopularHYIP

10 dollars is the minimum amount to invest in here. Its seems good to try this one out. I know to some its hard to make good earning in here. I hope we can make some profit in here but just to make sure its really good if we can only invest minimum in here. At least in investing minimum we can afford to loss 10 dollars in here only. Than invest big and get scammed big time also.