Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

unionpaymentservices - unionpaymentservices.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

In the past few years, Union Payment Services is installing payment terminals.

The essence of our work is the following: we set the payment terminals in the different places where they are needed banks, shopping centers, etc.), and then in the operation of these terminals make a profit - the percentage of customers of financial transactions made ​​on these terminals.

In the modern world, in any Services valued ease of development, ease of use and speed of financial transactions. All these parameters satisfy the use of payment terminals .

Plan:

0.3-1% daily

Accept: Qiwi,Perfect Money,VTB,SberBank,AlfaBank

Join unionpaymentservices here

Wow...0.3% as the daily roi,this is so reasonable and sustainable,if the admin of the program handles it well I guess this one should be completing so many rounds,there is no need for me to check how the site looks like,it will just be a waste of time,according to the poster,the is no LR amongst the payment processors and this will definitely affect the program and more over the payment processors that are accepted are so grotesque except for PM

• 6 months later...

Union Payment services has been paying for more than six months online, along with the Russian version of the website available, video representation of the program is also found on the site, it's a nice long term project with 0.3% daily ROI, it mainly profitable for large investors.

The daily ROI of 0.3% for small investors is quite low, there are better hyips in the field that offer a bit higher ROI, I think 1% daily can be considered the lowest daily ROI for hyip investors, anyway, this is how these long term projects could manage to stay active for those many months online.