Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ringbux - ringbux.com

jirimix

the minimum payout is very low and here we can more then six cents in the day an we can see that many payment proofs in the proofs section that all are paid and there are many members active in this site,so i will also join this site toady an started clicking ads till reach the payment

I thought this site was very nice especially when I opened the site and saw that it had been more than 4,000 members who register on this site and $ 170 has been paid by the site so that the site is proven to pay its members, after all, to issue payment of approximately $ 1 which I is very small so that we can quickly get the minimum payout without having to wait a long time

Not bad still we can try out this program because the minimum payout here is only $1 and the earnings of a free members is almost $0.06 a day so i think this will be really good if the admin pay the members . and good to see the recent payments the admin have made . and he have made good no of payments this month to the members .

4,504 Members | 96 Members Online | $289 Paid | 629 Refs for Rent

Just wondering when did this site started? This thread is open this November only but when I check the site its already has 4,500 plus members and already paid 289 dollars. So its either this site is running for few months now or this site stats is rig. I guess Its in between. This site is online for few months and same time I'm sure theirs some added numbers in the stats.