Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hour-pay - Hour-pay.com

xetang

Hour-Pay is an innovative company that is engaged in private equity investment and intended to work with investors from around the world.Our company is dedicated to investments in the currency markets,our working group is composed of a select group of professionals dedicated to currency exchange markets.After years of experience working in the markets our team of professionals come together to create an online business that is growing rapidly worldwide and giving investors the best return for their investment quickly.

Investment Plan:

Referral Level A Min $1 - $50 5% after a hour

Referral Level B Min $ 51 - $100 7% after a hour

Referral Level C Min $101 - more 10% after a hour

Accept: LR

Join here: http://hour-pay.com/?ref=zozo278

One dollar I can afford to loss. But I'm not foolish enough to invest in here and hope that I will going to get paid. I rather hold my 1 dollar than invest in here knowing that the chance that I'm going to get scammed is higher than the chance that I can actually earn in here. I don't know if many invest in here. But I don't want to belong to the group who loss money in here.

Have have more 14 monitors to approve for this site but I don't think that we have chance to invest here because this site have ran near enough a day already but almost still in status "Waiting" and ROI rate still is zero, I don't think that it is good option if invest here because if they are paying with plan a hour, we must see good status from very long

plans made ​​by the program in making profits for its investors look pretty good with a high enough profit per hour and still be believed, this program just goes on and there have been a number of investors who invest their money in this program and the program also had to pay in a short time

@budado,I dont think that the program will even last up to a day online because as far as I know hourly program is not the kind of program which we can be deposit our trust and confident with all I know is that our investment money for this kind of program is just to waste the fund since its hardly before this type of program last up to a day.

I think the program is still running well and up to now, even the program is still running, maybe when we see that of the programs we already have total deposits in large numbers and the program also had to pay the investors in quantities quite large as well, looking at if we want to invest in these days of course, we must have good judgment because of programs like this will only work with a very fast

@rexway,you are so correct,I don't think that the program can last up to a day,even if it is having a paying status by monitors I guess the admin only decides to be paying monitors alone so that when investors sees the paying status they would want to invest in it,I was a victim of a similar program to this one,so I vowed not to invest in hourly programs again

I too think same as you, may be we will not have chance to invest here because status of monitors still is very bad for to now, although very many monitors still in status "Paying" but ROI rate still is zero, it showed that seem "Paying'' status is not correct and admin trying to use this status to scam investors. Best we too should skip this program, it is not safe for all