Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Evofund - Evofund.biz

xetang

EvoFund is a private entity in the field of wealth and investment management which enables an individual and group participation in managing and diversification of their finances. EvoFund provide highly lucrative and attractive investment services with complete account privacy, with efficient and dedicated round the clock support team.We welcome everyone around the World to a great earning opportunity by investing in our company.

NOVICE PLAN

Amount Range Percent(%) Cashout Term Total Duration

10.00 - 249.00 8.00 Daily 30 Days

Prinicipal is Not Returned

BENEFICIAL PLAN

250.00 - 499.00 9.00 Daily 30 Days

Prinicipal is Not Returned

SMART PLAN

500.00 - 5000.00 10.00 Daily 30 Days

Accept: LR, PM, EG, SP

Join here: http://evofund.biz/ZO752605

this site has good investment plans and the siet also has good script and with the ssl protection too but some of the investors have informed that the site is not paying to its investors so i take a step back in investing in this site i hope it is better to know about the site whether it is paying or not then decide to invest or not

10 dollars minimum to invest looks good but same time I'm worried that this site can turn to scam before we can even reach our first bep in here. Now the big question is this. Can we afford to loss in here? The risk is high the minimum amount to invest is 10 dollars but same time I'm thinking that this site can actually pay some how and maybe its can also turn into opportunity to us.

Yes, I too think same as you with more 4% per day for first plan, I think that it will be very fast so that investors can be fast to have again fund but how long they can pay out about, I too don't sure, however at this time, I too must realize that site still running and pay out very good when have more 30 monitors approved for this site and almost is in status "Paying". This is good status for investing

What this program is offering for the minimum deposit is likewisely 8% for 30days which means 240% after 30days meaning a total ROI of 140% which is around 4.6% daily for 30days.guys can inturn be getting some payments but they getting to see the end of their plans that i wouldn't be guaranteeing.

This program seems to look good because of the daily benefit that we will get quite high and the minimum deposit amount for this program is not too high and I saw this program has been making payments to its investors as well as the total amount of deposits that exist in this program is reaches high enough, I think this program is very good because the program gives very clear information

I think that it is nice when this site now have ran enough a week already and it still have very good status in monitors when more 40 monitors approved for this site and almost is in status "Paying", it is 1/6 of first plan and site still running and pay out very good, I think that rate 8% daily for 30 days is good rate and not is too high when investors can receive amount is 140% after 30 days

I think that it is reasonable and it is not problem here with their plans, if you want to have more commission, it is not surprise when you must investors more with other plans, please note about this problem, site too have status very good at this time when have had more 40 monitors to approve for this site with status "Paying" and this site too only run about 5 days, it still is very many chances for investors

I am really very much impressed with the script of the site and well the investment plans they are offering are really profitable and also we can make a good income from thouse investment plans . and also the admin have took some precautions in making the site secure and if the admin manages to pay the investors on time then i am sure this will be really one of the best hyip program with in short period of time .

Time of refunding is up to 30 days, I don't think that it is short period of time here, however they still are running very good and pay out very good for all investors with time more a week, script is very good and very professional, I think that they can run good and pay out good at least a round, I too will consider to investing here

Take your time before you invest here,the program is actually offering 4.6% as the daily roi which is not reasonable and sustainable,even if you check AHM you will find out that the program is having a mix reaction in status,let me say the ratio of the program PAYING and WAITING is 50:50,so it is better if you can take a proper Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ into it before investing in it

@hadg33 i think the investment plans are sustainable here dude because 4.6% as the daily roi is not bad and this day some of the legit sites are also paying more than this so i think this may be sustainable . and as we can see the site is paying and we can check all the monitors also they are with the paying status . lets see if any complaints about this program .

Take your time before you invest here,the program is actually offering 4.6% as the daily roi which is not reasonable and sustainable,even if you check AHM you will find out that the program is having a mix reaction in status,let me say the ratio of the program PAYING and WAITING is 50:50,so it is better if you can take a proper Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ into it before investing in it

I think that you should check again about status of monitors because as I see, with amount 26 monitors approved really for this site, it have had more 20 monitors approved with status "Paying" and monitors in status "Waiting" or other, really they don't invest here, we can't consider that it is bad status. However about time, I too need to consider again because it is a bit long for refunding, I don't like to invest in long site because I don't have many funds

Its our money its our loss if we get scammed and its our profit if we get paid. Now the big question is can you take the loss if you get scammed? Can you afford to loss that amount? Also in case if you are making profit do you like how much you earn in here? that's the questions that you need to answer by your own self before you going to decide that its good to invest in here or not.