Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SuperDiamond - superdiamond.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our financial team is composed of a group of experienced bankers and traders that have pooled their expertise to provide private investors with a truly viable way to increase their wealth.

For the investor who wants to begin Offshore Trading in gold annuities or commodities, SuperDiamond is the answer.

With our experienced group of bankers and traders working for you, it isn't unnatural to realize significant returns on your modest investment.

Plan:

43% HOURLY FOR 3 HOURS - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $15 37.00

Plan 2 $16 - $50 38.00

Plan 3 $51 - $300 39.00

Plan 4 $301 - $600 40.00

Plan 5 $601 - $2,000 41.00

Plan 6 $2,001 - $5,000 42.00

Plan 7 $5,001 - $25,000 43.00

Calculate your profit >>

113% AFTER 1 HOUR - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $250 110.00

Plan 2 $251 - $25,000 113.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept LR PM

Join SuperDiamond here

This is new hourly site but I think that it is same as before scam hourly site with Time of ROI always is from 2 - 4 hours and still only with some monitors supporting in all, I think that shouldn't invest here because this site is created only to scam investors and anyone invest late or invest more $1 will not ever to receive enough payment here because it is of a big scam one

new hyip program and looks growing very well in term of deposited money and active account. if we see in these perspective, this hyip looks promising indeed. but if we see in plan perspective, we will found that this hyip actually is risky place to make invest. maybe this hyip paying, but I am sure it will not last long.

Hourly plan look bad for me. Its can pay but I doubt that its can last long. I know its hard to make good living in hyip site like this one and I know even if you going to try to do hit and run chance are you going to loss big time in here. So the risk and odds are its better to shy away than to invest in here. Unless you really believe that if you invest in here you can actually end up in profit.

most of the plans they are offering are hourly plans and they all looks very risky to me because though they pay us for now but we cant trust this hourly program to sustain for a long time so in mu opinion its best to have a try on this program and leave this site that will be the best move we can take to avoid little risk . any ways the monitors are showing the paying status for now .