Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Top1pay - Top1pay.net

xetang

Since 2006, Top1pay Ltd. with having 7,000,000 USD as paid up capital run in the Market, focusing on the private clients and semi governmental companies like insurance and retirement organizations. We provide services on gathering individual investments in the Forex and Stock market. We are proud of helping thousands of satisfied clients on saving, invest and manage their desired investments.

3% daily for 90 days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $250,000 3.00

150% after 7 days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $150 - $250,000 150.00

240% after 14 days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $150 - $250,000 240.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://top1pay.net/?ref=zozo278

• Downvote 1

Yes, it is correct, I too think same as you, admin should do this works to attract investors because their plans is long and they can't have many good investors if don't promote to have good status in monitors when monitors approved with good status and invest in here, sure they will attract many big investors with their plans, I don't see any monitors to invest here, it is not good in all

150% after 7 days

Are you willing to invest 150 dollars in here and earn 150% in 7 days? I think its good if you have a pull in which all of you going to have one LR account and deposit 150 dollars in here. For example if their 10 of you you will going to divide 150 dollars to 10 of you then that means each one need to invest 15 dollars each. So if its going to pay you earn back 45% and the 5% will go to the LR fees. I think that is a good strategy right?

The admin looks like a clever guy because for all the long term investment plans the admin have kept the minimum deposit as low but for the short term investment plans the minimum deposit is low . and the investment plans are also not sustainable for me 150% after 7 days does not loos fair for me . And the rate us page does not contain a single monitor till now .