Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Petrolinvest - Petrolinvest.net

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://petrolinvest.net

468.gif

Petrolinvest is a wholly oil and gas company with specialization in the sale of petroleum products such as Dual Purpose Kerosene (DPK) ,Premium Motor Spirit (fuel) through partnership with small enterprises, we are the right choice of consumers most especially in developing nations.

PLANS:

1 day 105% investment Package

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $3,999 105.00

Plan 2 $4,000 - $9,999 107.00

Plan 3 $10,000 - $100,000 129.00

Calculate your profit >>

5 days 130% Investment Plan

Plan 1 $10 - $3,999 130.00

Plan 2 $4,000 - $9,999 140.00

Plan 3 $10,000 - $100,000 169.00

Calculate your profit >>

10 days 170% Investment Plan

Plan 1 $10 - $3,999 170.00

Plan 2 $4,000 - $9,999 180.00

Plan 3 $10,000 - $100,000 200.00

Accept : LR

Ref program : 3%

Link : http://petrolinvest.net

Sincerely speaking majority of the plans nowadays are plans that wouldn't be sustainable and to me majority of this admins just want to scam investors.guys lets just be wise so that we wouldn't be falling into the trap of the admin whose major plan is to elude with the funds of investors.

Sincerely speaking majority of the plans nowadays are plans that wouldn't be sustainable and to me majority of this admins just want to scam investors.guys lets just be wise so that we wouldn't be falling into the trap of the admin whose major plan is to elude with the funds of investors.

I think that it still is too early to define in all because this site too launch not long, it don't yet run enough a day therefore we can't say that it is not sustainable because it is not correct when their plans is normal for a day site, almost same sites still can pay out good and long with this plans therefore I think that it too will not have problem with this site when at least now, they too are promoting more in monitors to attract investors