Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

saveprofit - saveprofit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

These are the traits that make up vision. Traits that can transform a landscape. Traits that deliver lasting value and sustainability. It was on these traits that Save Profit Company was founded in 1933, and since that time, Save Profit has established its reputation as a master developer with a portfolio of stimulating properties and environments that endure the test of time. A family-owned company with roots dating back to the founding of the city of Memphis, Save Profit’s foresight in real estate development has had a direct impact on the landscape of the Memphis and Nashville areas.

Plan:

Daily for 3 Calender Days

Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit

$15 - $300 40%

$301 - $1000 41%

$1001 - $2000 42%

$2001 - $5000 43%

$5001 - $10000 44%

$10001 - $20000 45%

5% referral commission

Accept: LR, PM

Join saveprofit here

Apart from the fact that the minimum deposit is far too on the high side,the admin has likewisely made the ROI he has tabled fall in a way too unsustainable range.guys the best thing inhere would majorly be to stay away from such a program.

Apart from the fact that the minimum deposit is far too on the high side,the admin has likewisely made the ROI he has tabled fall in a way too unsustainable range.guys the best thing inhere would majorly be to stay away from such a program.

i think you are right because this program is short term program and many of short term term programs are not safe and many of the short term make the minimum to deposite from 1$ to 5$ not 15$ which is high amount there is not any protection program there is not any monitors this hyip is not safe to put money in

15 dollars for a short term hyip? I don't think its advisable. You can earn back I guess at most 10 dollars but I'm sure you going to loss the five dollars. I'm sure this site is going to do hit and run right now. I know admin open this site as a ponzi scheme site. So why still do we want to be victimize by this site? I think its good right now that we just shy away from this sit and save money.