Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

investshop - investshop.info

hyipgoldvnn

I am not owner/admin.

investshop.info

Welcome to investshop.info!

InvestShop is a private investment company designed to grow over time and be able to compete in the highly competitive field of high-yield investment. Investshop was founded in 2004. Investshop was created by a group of professional traders, qualified experts, skilled analysts and experienced bankers with well-diversified areas of expertise such as stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, energies, raw materials and mutual funds with having more than 8 years of extensive practical experiences of combined skills, knowledge, talents, creativity, intelligence and capabilities to allow for participation in the business market within a safe and non-risk investment environment. In 2012, Investshop started expanding its client circle and increasing capital through offering investment opportunities to millions of internet users worldwide who highly appreciate time and want to take financial decisions.

Click registration to open your own investment account, to interact with a private wealth manager, and start benefitting today from the high interest rates we offer through our associate programs. Each of our members enjoys the opportunity to gain from the lucrative long term plans, offered at 7% to 10% daily(business days) for periods of twenty days. These plans carry the lowest conceivable level of risk on the initial private investment by you, returning interest on that investment at a predictably high rate. You can also learn more about us on the detailed F.A.Q. page, or you may contact our 24/7 customer service team to speak directly with a representative.

Investshop.info wants to provide its investors with long-term financial solutions. We are trying our best to provide best service and become a leader in the field of investment programs. To open an account and start earning today click on Register page. In case of any doubts we invite you to read the answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQ tab. If you still have any questions, please contact our Support Center through the available channels - Live Chat, Telephone Support(+ 1 (347) 352- 0227) or Contact

Form.

Plans:

012-10-29

Move to Investshop.info with dedicated server and GeoTrust SSL

Change our hosting from investshop.biz to investshop.info with secured DDOS protected dedicated server.

Now we have the best DDoS protection in industry and we have identity assurance Warranted up to $100,000 by GeoTrust.

NEWS:

2012-10-29

Support 10 level Referral Commission

We have run very well for about two months. Thank you very much for your all your support. Now according to discussion with our board and stakeholders, we change to higher referral program.

1)Referral Program:Up to 10 level Referral Commission

Level1: 5% Level2: 1% Level3: 0.5% Level4: 0.3% Level5: 0.2%

Level6: 0.1% Level7: 0.1% Level8: 0.2% Level9: 0.3% Level10: 0.5%

2)Profit Plan Program:

Plan1(Invest Range:$10 - $300):7%*20days

Plan2(Invest Range:$301 - $280000): 8%*20days

Plan3(Invest Range:$280001 - $290000): 9%*20days

Plan4(Invest Range:$290001 - $300000): 10%*20days

We accept LR and PM

Join here

I just check domain and see that this is good site with script is nice and is desiged very professional, their plans too is very good when members can receive max 5% per day with this site for their plans, I hope that this site can pay out good for all members with this plans, however, first I think that admin too should try to promote in monitors for attract more investors to invest here when site will be good if have more investors to invest here

well good script and attractive there is protection program which make as see that the admin has a lot of money and he can pay for investors it has 47 running days and also has a lot investors which mean that the investors see that this hyip is profitable and safe but there is not any monitors i think the admin must add monitors

I think this is an excellent program because I see that there is live support in this program are always active, and this means that the program has very good and so far I see the total amount of deposits that exist in this program is so great and I believe this program will last a long time and could be one of the best HYIP program.

Its a good start to invest 10 dollars in here. But I don't advice that we add more money in here. the game plan in here is just to invest and play with your interest and cashout once you feel that the site is slowing down. I don't feel like to invest bigger capital since most of the time hit and run is really the only way that we can actually make good profit in here.