Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lucre4all - Lucre4all.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://lucre4all.com

Lucre4all.com is a successful group of investors and experimented traders. We have been working as a private fund since several years, and now we have opened our online project offering our activities worldwide.We reinvest the funds we receive from our investors. The funds are invested into high growth securities on all major stock markets of the world. We also trade actively on the Forex market. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible to gain high rates in return.

PLANS:

Silver

Amout Range Percent(%) Cashout Term Total Duration

10.00 - 50000.00 3.20 Daily 100 Days

Principal is Returned

Gold

10.00 - 50000.00 3.40 Daily 150 Days

Principal is Returned

Platinum

10.00 - 50000.00 3.60 Daily 200 Days

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://lucre4all.com

this is long period program many investors do not prefer the long period programs because the roi is not high like short period programs but i think that the hourly programs is more safe the plan of this hyip is very attractive it gives reasonable roi but the bad thing here that there is not any protection program

I think the ROI the admin of this site has tabled should be sustainable for a wild duration of time since the admin of the site already made it fall in a way too sustainable range.sincerely i think investors should take advantage of the program since it is confirming that they are paying.