Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Finnexia - Finnexia.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://finnexia.com

Finnexia is an investment program that caters to both new and seasonal investors. We offer a single investment vehicles to help you decide how to best reach your goals.

We measure our success by customer satisfaction, we ensure that our services are always true to our core values: fast, reliable, and simplified. This mindset has allowed us to win the loyalty of everyone who has ever done investments with us.

PLANS:

3.5% daily for 100days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $50,000 3.50

Accept : LR, PM, STP, Egopay

Ref program : 5%

Legally Registered Company Earn 3.5% daily for 100 Days

Earn 5% Referral Commission Professional Management Team

24/7 Customer Service DDOS & SSL Protection

Insured Investment Program Fast Daily Payout

Link : http://finnexia.com

The first encouraging thing inhere firstly would be the fact that the admin of the site already implemented security measures such as SSL script and protection from DDOS.Secondly he the admin making the tabled ROI fall in a reasonable and sustainable range is likewisely encouraging.

i can tell this program is just a scam in disguise,the program is promising investors too much daily return and the total return investors stand to get on the program is high as well,though the program will pay investors to attract more investors to the program but i doubt if the program will let any investors reach bep on the program.