Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hourlyfund - Hourlyfund.biz

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://hourlyfund.biz

HourlyFund is a global investment management company with approximately $4 million under management as at 29th of August, 2011. We provide a premier range of products to institutional and individual investors. The company is focused on stock market, forex, property and other infrastructure assets. Established in 2006, HourlyFund, is now in a position where we proudly serve a growing international client base from the Americas, Europe, Asia the Middle East and Africa. We employ 25 investment professionals.

PLANS:

SILVER PLAN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 4.60

Calculate your profit >>

GOLD PLAN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $10,000 106.00

Calculate your profit >>

PLATINUM PLAN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $10,000 112.00

Calculate your profit >>

MONITORING

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 0.40

Accept : LR

Link : http://hourlyfund.biz

i wonder what the admin of this program was thinking when he/she was setting the minimum investment required for this program this high,hourly program are meant to make there minimim very low since investors know they are not to be trusted but for this program to be offering a very high return and making the minimum investment high is not reasonable.

another hourly programs i have noticed that there are big number of hourly programs in this few days it might because the investors like the high profits that this hyip gives but in my opinion all the hourly programs are not safe there is not any protection program there is not any monitors the roi is suitable if it compared by the other hourly programs

I think this is a program that is not good enough to invest the amount of money that we have in this program because the program does not provide proof of payment available and also does not have the number of members that exist in the program other than that this is the hour that we know the program at risk very large and will only walk a few moments

10 dollars minimum? and an hourly hyip site? I guess its means a scam site. Its okay if the minimum is 1 dollar so that we can try to do hit and run. But 10 dollars minimum and having an houly plan means this site is just going to get our money and turn to scam right away. I don't recommend that we even think of investing in here as right now I'm sure its already a scam site.